Teen Estel

Ange1e4e5

Tom Holland
Height: 5’8”

Roles: Lucas Bennett in The Impossible, Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Novice/Brother Diarmuid in Pilgrimage (alongside Richard Armitage)
Tom-Holland-3.jpg

holland-buff.jpg

pilgrimage-tom-holland-3.png

Possible, but again I think I'd prefer someone a bit more... rugged? for our young hero. Maybe Thomas McDonell? Based purely on looks -- never watched The 100.

MV5BNjU5MTExMjcyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTg1Njc1MzE@._V1_.jpg

I've been hearing about this kid recently. I think he was nominated in this year's Oscars for the Best Actor award?

Timothée Chalamet, 21.

screen-shot-2018-02-27-at-11-07-34-am.png

Edit: Okay I looked him up - yes to the Oscar nomination (apparently he's the youngest nominee since the 30's).

What I found particularly interesting, though, is that he is bilingual (French) and -- according to his bio-- suffered cross-cultural identity issues for a while... something I think would work well for playing the role of Estel.

Last edited:
I can see Cody Christian as Estel... Not Gordon or Munroe though. This isn’t easy...

Christian was my favorite, as well. But I wanted to offer a few options. The hard thing is I want Estel to be a muscular kid, but there aren't a whole lot of teenage actors who fit that description (visually, I'm sure plenty of them are plenty strong).

What’s your opinion on Jack Rowan? Personally I’m not too happy about the pictures but he’s got something.

He's got the build I'm looking for, but I certainly hope his face isn't always that mopey. Mopey is the worst look we could give our frame Estel -- it'll make him annoying and petty real fast.

Though, something about him makes me prefer him for Hamilcar... Maybe because he looks slightly jerkish in that photo, which might be a reason to keep him for Estel.

Christian was my favorite, as well. But I wanted to offer a few options. The hard thing is I want Estel to be a muscular kid, but there aren't a whole lot of teenage actors who fit that description (visually, I'm sure plenty of them are plenty strong).

Will we be taking into account the fact that slender actors --with a decent fitness regime-- are indeed able to "bulk up"? That could help widen our options, especially if the only thing lacking is build.

Will we be taking into account the fact that slender actors --with a decent fitness regime-- are indeed able to "bulk up"? That could help widen our options, especially if the only thing lacking is build.
I hadn't been, but of course that's possible. I still would want a certain strength/set in the face, though.

Hm... not jaw-dropping enough for Turin.

Lol... Luthien, Turin, and Dior are going to be so hard.

Back