Today's Session Postponed until Feb. 3rd

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
Due to unexpected illness, Corey Olsen will be unable to hold the session today.

We will have the Session on Feb. 3rd at the usual time, to discuss the first half of the Script Outlines.
The next session will be at the regularly scheduled date (Feb. 10th) to discuss the remaining Script Outlines.

The following session will focus on Casting!

Nominations are currently open. Nominations will close at 10 AM Eastern Time on Friday February 3rd (so one week from now). Trish Lambert will then compile the nominations into a poll and voting will open. Voting results will be tabulated, and the Hosts will make final decisions at the Session on February 24th.

Due to unexpected illness, Corey Olsen will be unable to hold the session today.
That's too bad. He didn't get kicked in the head again, did he? I don't suppose the Gryfflet stream will be going ahead in that case, either :(

I don't know what happened; Trish just told me he was sick. But, yes, I would guess Gryfflet is off as well.

Sessions become available as they are edited and put onto iTunes - it's not an instantaneous process.

I think that the addition of the "Exploring Lord of the Rings" class has taken up a good amount of the time required for sound editing. Not that those sessions aren't also enjoyable.

Back