Update - April 2022

Hello everyone! I’ve had a crazy busy time at work recently, hence my absence from the forums, but I am back now and happy to see you all!

I will be posting a list of tasks on the Content forum which I have been thinking about recently, so please go and have a look and see if any of those are something you’d like to work on.

I would do the same for the Implementation forum, but I am not familiar enough with the steps that need to be made in order to create a website. If any of you would like to identify some tasks and goals that should be set for the website creation, please do so in a new thread on that forum, and I will be eternally grateful!

I’d also just like to ask once more if anyone is interested in becoming a tech liaison, who will be able to communicate between our team of volunteers on the forum and the Signum tech folks who can advise on what is possible on their side.

Please let me know if any of you have a specific task you’re interested in working on, or if I have missed something that you think will be important at this stage in the project.

May the newly observed star Earendel shine upon you all, despite how far away it is from Earth!

Smaug / Jenni

Back