Vana

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
Vana the Ever-Young, aka Yavanna's little sister, aka Flower Child

The hosts asked for 'pretty' so I'm going out on a limb with an unusual choice.

1-238.jpg

Amleset Muchie holds the Miss Universe title, so I think she should be pretty enough for us! She's got acting, directing and modeling experience. I'm not sure who we'll cast as Yavanna, but from the description, it sounds like Amleset could pass for her younger sister. She is petite and delicate featured, and will look great covered in flowers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6239854/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

n70719246881_2307339_7160603.jpg

278abb5fea4651d24fdd993005708af4.jpg

...AND, she has literally made a documentary about saving trees!

Paige Hurd- IMDB Page

MV5BMTc2MjIxMjc2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMzMTA0MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
upload_2016-3-19_9-23-48.png upload_2016-3-19_9-24-31.png

Vana is another one of those awkward roles where the character has to be in scenes in multiple episodes but does nothing whatsoever. Paige Hurd is a young actress whose creds are mostly guest roles on sitcoms and small parts in small, indy films. Frankly, I've never seen any of the shows or movies that she's been in (except The Cat in the Hat [2003] but I think we as a society have decided to forget about that movie.) So in what ways is she qualified to play Vana? Well, in the only ways that are necessary to play Vana- she looks the part and she's not so famous that she wouldn't take the role. Plus as an actress from sitcoms and comedy movies, she probably has a good laugh. I can't image a scene where Vana is dancing through fields of flowers and not laughing.

Also, I just saw that her Wikipedia page says that she was the 'love interest' in a Justin Bieber music video. But I don't think we should hold that against her...

Vana the Ever-Young, aka Yavanna's little sister, aka Flower Child

The hosts asked for 'pretty' so I'm going out on a limb with an unusual choice.

1-238.jpg

Amleset Muchie holds the Miss Universe title, so I think she should be pretty enough for us! She's got acting, directing and modeling experience. I'm not sure who we'll cast as Yavanna, but from the description, it sounds like Amleset could pass for her younger sister. She is petite and delicate featured, and will look great covered in flowers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6239854/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

n70719246881_2307339_7160603.jpg

278abb5fea4651d24fdd993005708af4.jpg

...AND, she has literally made a documentary about saving trees!

Ooooooh, I'd love to see her cast as someone...

Back