New profile posts

Looks like I might not manage live Exploring attendance for a few months over the winter. Still fine for the long haul though.
amysrevenge
amysrevenge
But the tradeoff is extra icetime for my kid's ringette team, which is a fair trade for 6 months or so. March 2020 we won't even be to Moria yet, right?
Just registered for MootCast! I certainly wish that traversing the states eastward to attend in person was doable but what a wonderful secondary option! Thanks Signum!!!
Started reading History of Middle Earth! So enjoying Book of Lost Tales right now.
So happy that I got to put a Dr. Demento video in a script discussion, in the proper context. Never saw that coming...
MithLuin
MithLuin
Hehe, it's a great suggestion!
I was on a night train and something woke me up at 5.30 AM. I actually managed to log in to the session for a few minutes and listened to a discussion about Sauron before I lost the connection.
It’s tonight, right? I’m trying to watch via the Twitch app and I don’t see anything. I hope they didn’t lie to us.
Gestumblindi said:

“What is it that makes
for men a light
but flame engulfs it
and wargs fight over it always?”
The_Singing_Fox
The_Singing_Fox
Is it fat?
Halstein
Halstein
King Heidrik: “Good riddle. It’s the sun. She lights up every land and shines over all men, and Skalli and Hatti are called wargs. Those are wolves, one going before the sun, the other after.”