New profile posts

Tony Meade's summary of session one, brings back the memory of when we did Exploring the Lord of the Rings at break neck speed. Now we have seen the wisdom of the Ents.
After much scrubbing, I have finally found a way to make the Skype video recordings work. It's still a somewhat tedious process, and I'll be on the lookout for a better method, but this will do for now.
Natajeanbean has been my log in ID for many years. But I much prefer Nienna, as she is the Vala most precious and closest to my heart. Aredendil is my name in LoTRO, active mostly on crickhollow.

I’m currently getting caught up on both exploring LoTRO and Silm Film, and looking forward to adding to forum discussions soon.
Sadly, I'll be in the air during this evening's session. Good luck to everyone!
MithLuin
MithLuin
Well, for good or ill, we finished Season 4! On to post-production now....
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
Cool. I'm listening to the previous session on the way back down to VA, and hope to have fully caught up by our first Script Discussion.
Bought "The History of Middle-Earth" today. The 3 vol collection. And I already have a heap of books I should have read.
So Will Poulter is in the Amazon series. I wonder, who will he play?
Haakon
Haakon
A lot of people seem to think he will play young Elrond because he looks like a young Hugo Weaving. But will they build their world on the Jackson films?
MithLuin
MithLuin
He did a wonderful job as Eustace, so he's a good actor, but beyond that, I have no thoughts on him being in a Tolkien role.
Haakon
Haakon
I agree.
Surprised that Spongebob-style time cards aren't the way we tell how time pass in Silmfilm.
Reactions: Haakon
amysrevenge
amysrevenge
A couple of years ago I came up with a scheme I liked using a timeline bar during the opening credits, but it was soundly rejected.
MithLuin
MithLuin
That definitely needs to exist in the supplemental material on the DVDs
This weekend I will probably not clean up spam as quickly as usual. Please have patience.
Spam in Silmfilm Official Stuff. Username is roekosuek.
Haakon
Haakon
Thanks. I always get a notification though. :)
Ange1e4e5
Ange1e4e5
Are the notifications tailored for spam specifically?
Haakon
Haakon
Don't think so but I get a notification if anyone starts a thread in the sections I'm monitoring (most of them).