Recent content by drowsnake

1. drowsnake

A name!

Project Findegil
  2. drowsnake

Welcome, Dwarven Smiths!

I almost want to use it just for the name alone! But I like that it accommodates different formats; that will be helpful given the nature of this project. I think using some kind of simple markup language like LaTeX would enable anyone to contribute, regardless of technical background. Do you...
  3. drowsnake

Call for Volunteers!

Hello friends! I'm Ben, from NC. I write mostly data-driven code and web development (mostly backend, but some frontend stuff) and I'm happy to contribute those skills in any way to this project.
  4. drowsnake

Why does the Council of Elrond become Story Time with Gandalf?

That's a great point. It's easy to forget that not everyone on the Council is in complete agreement, despite all being "good guys." If he opened with "Saruman betrayed us" he might get some push back and then have to spend more time explaining himself than if he started with this persuasive...
  5. drowsnake

Why does the Council of Elrond become Story Time with Gandalf?

Hi all, I'm a first time poster, but I've been listening for about a year and I'm coming close to catching up (although I've joined a few recent live classes anyway). I’ve just finished Session 156: The Final Narrative and Professor Olsen's name for that session has left me wondering: why are...
Back