Emerwen's latest activity

• Emerwen
    Emerwen commented on MithLuin's profile post.
    wow!!!!!this is amazing!!!!!!
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen reacted to MithLuin's comment on MithLuin's profile post with Like Like.
    I made it :) (Though to be fair, a friend made the star and I stitched it on.)
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen commented on MithLuin's profile post.
    where did you get that tunic!
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen reacted to MithLuin's status with Love Love.
    Might as well change my picture every five years or so - to a photo taken the day Silm Film was announced back in January 2015 at...
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen reacted to NBL's post in the thread So you want to be a script writer? with Like Like.
    First draft of my script for Season 1 Episode 3 is complete...
  • Emerwen
    Hi Phillip, Do you have any requirements on diction? For example (for those of us from North America), do we drop the r when singing...
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen reacted to Haakon's post in the thread Maedhros with Like Like.
    Well this kind of rule is regrettably hard to achieve with the kind of casting process we’ve had here. Every role has been cast by free...
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen replied to the thread Maedhros.
    Ah, sorry, didn't know that he was cast. Gonna go find out who that actor was...
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen reacted to Ange1e4e5's post in the thread Andreth with Like Like.
    I have another actress in mind for the younger Andreth, but I'm having trouble with pairing an older actress. Kaya Scodelario...
  • Emerwen
    Elizabeth Henstridge? Perhaps a bit modern given her roles in shows like Agents of SHIELD, but her role in Christmas as the Plaza as a...
  • Emerwen
    Lily James https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4141252/ Age: 31 Height: 5'7" Roles: Rose MacClure in Downton Abbey, Cinderella in Cinderella...
  • Emerwen
    In terms of facial appearance, we probably can't have him more good-looking than Finrod or Finarfin.
  • Emerwen
    One thing I realized yesterday: since Eldarin women put a lot of creative energy into children, it is no wonder that Nerdanel, a...
  • Emerwen
    Question: Has Tolkien ever commented on Maedhros's face anywhere? From what I remember, his comeliness primarily comes from his...
  • Emerwen
    Emerwen replied to the thread Inclusion of queer characters?.
    Nah, I'm actually suggesting *not* reducing characters (especially minor/original ones) to stereotypes, whatever culture or time period...