Recent content by Frejya Evenstar

1. Frejya Evenstar

LOTRO 101 Video

Awesome info - thanks! I will roll a new character on Landroval and join the Mythgard kin when I feel I can handle it. Will check into Academy Kinship on Arkenstone. My Arkenstone character is a Lore Master and it seems her abilities will help with assisting a group, rather than doing everything...
  2. Frejya Evenstar

What Server is the Kinship on?

Hi there - what is the name of the Kinship on the Landroval server in LOTRO? You may see me asking questions hither and thither as I am a newbie and trying to find out info - and there are so many places to ask and look up info..... I want to start a new character on the right server to join the...
  3. Frejya Evenstar

LOTRO 101 Video

Thanks so much Gravidy! This really helps. I just started playing and figuring things out the hard way - it is good to know that I can ask for help. Really appreciate it! I joined Discord and sent you a friend request under the name "Isybel".
  4. Frejya Evenstar

LOTRO Help

Thank you so much - this is very good info!
  5. Frejya Evenstar

LOTRO 101 Video

Hello - I started LOTRO for the first time because of the Exploring the LOTR Class and I have taught myself quite a bit and rose up to level 20 with a character on the Arkenstone server but am very ignorant about online gaming and confused about lots of things - I would appreciate if someone...
  6. Frejya Evenstar

LOTRO Help

Hi there - I have been following this wonderful course and loving it - and I have started to play LOTRO because of this course but have never played a game online before. I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could go to ask for help with LOTRO - there are so many things that confuse me...
  7. Frejya Evenstar

Can I ask about LOTRO?

Thanks for your help - but I don't have time to learn/stumble through this and don't know if I'll make it to Bree at all today. I will listen to the course through Twitch instead for now and when I have time try and have fun w/ LOTRO.
  8. Frejya Evenstar

Can I ask about LOTRO?

Hello again - I've been trying for hours to get to Bree on LOTRO. I'm totally new at this and just don't understand it. I'm at the north gate of Combe which is barricaded and I can't get around Combe which I know is super close to Bree. How do I get to Bree? Any suggestions?? Thank you.
  9. Frejya Evenstar

Can I ask about LOTRO?

Thank you very much - that helps a lot and I will try my best to make it to the meeting place tonight!
  10. Frejya Evenstar

Can I ask about LOTRO?

Hi there - I am totally new to playing LOTRO and just downloaded the game and created a character. I have no idea how to actually get to Bree. How do I do that?? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.
Back