Haakon's latest activity

• Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Men (as in humans).
    https://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?threads/cast-so-far.327/post-32013
  • Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Men (as in humans).
    But he's been cast as Ecthelion, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to ouzaru's post in the thread Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin with Like Like.
    I knew I had seen something that I liked before. The prop helm in Gladiator is bonkers, but it’s pretty much exactly what I was...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to MithLuin's post in the thread Season 5 Results with Like Like.
    Session 5-36 on August 12th, 2021 discussed Locations, Sets, and Props for Season 5. Here are the decisions that were made. Here is...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to MithLuin's post in the thread Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin with Like Like.
    Good call; here is Tolkien's illustration of Glaurung...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to Haerangil's post in the thread Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin with Like Like.
    I love the idea! The eyes above the helmet, the teeth and face evolving into the visor... great! Glaurung on JRRT's paintings also...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to MithLuin's comment on Haakon's profile post with Like Like.
    I am glad you were able to pop in! :)
  • Haakon
    Haakon replied to the thread Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin.
    I started to think about Asian demon masks, and these ones are dragon masks from Bali. They’re kind of interesting since they’re both a...
    • FEF1A806-3E19-4985-8545-4FDB3754A3CB.jpeg
    • 6DB53642-0D87-4B69-B549-B7FA7F94AF48.jpeg
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to MithLuin's post in the thread Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin with Like Like.
    In the discussion, we mentioned people wearing animal skins/skulls as a model for how to incorporate the dragon defiantly. Here are...
  • Haakon
    Haakon updated their status.
    Haha, I was up early and managed to catch a few minutes of the Webinar, was barely awake and made a couple of confused comments…...
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to MithLuin's post in the thread Amazon TV series - promotional material with Like Like.
    Well, yesterday's image was certainly an impressive one to make waves with as the first visual from the Amazon show shared with the...
  • Haakon
    Here is Corey Olsen talking about it: On Twitch
  • Haakon
    Haakon commented on Haakon's profile post.
    Yes I agree it has to be Galadriel.
  • Haakon
    Haakon reacted to Ilana Mushin's comment on Haakon's profile post with Like Like.
    I have to say I was totally speechless - but in a good way. I think it is a beautiful image. The more I look at it the more I’m leaning...
  • Haakon
    Yes! I must admit I was *shocked* to see the Two Trees!!!