Hanbury

Main: Hanbury Noggler, Hobbit minstrel

Server: Landroval

Kinship: The Alliance

Years Playing LOTRO: 2012-2013, 2015-present

Game Life:

I am not a true completionist, but I do try to get everything done in a somewhat reasonable manner. I like to try see the humor in what could be a frustrating situation like accidental death, bugged instances, etc. As a Commanding Officer in The Alliance I run a monthly house contest, play in the kinship band, help organize events as well as my regular duties. I am also a graduate of Forte's Academy of Music. On Dwarrowdelf I played as Hums Mooring, a Hobbit hunter, and was in the kinships Night Walkers and Elite Warriors.

Before LOTRO I played EverQuest from 2001 - 2003, World of Warcraft 2011. I used to play Magic: the Gathering from 1994 to 2003 and I co-DMed Dungeon & Dragons with a group of high school friends in 2002-2003.

Real Life:

Went to school for audio engineering. I formally ran sound for local Cleveland bands as well as national stand-up comedy acts. I also used to play drums and bass guitar in several bands. I am a fan of fantasy & sci-fi books and movies. I collect late 80s to late 90s comic books and I have two cats, Banshee & Siren.
Birthday
Aug 12, 1985 (Age: 38)
Website
https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Hanbury/Hanbury
Occupation
Disc Jockey

Signature

Hanbury Noggler
Commanding Officer of The Alliance

“Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.”
― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back