JJ48's latest activity

• JJ48
    JJ48 replied to the thread New Stream Idea - Play Me a Story.
    After finding another sea chart, we make it to a new section of the sea, and find an island of Gorons! They're chief is named Biggoron...
  • JJ48
    After a long, grueling day of classes at Hogwarts, followed by some intense homework to help us catch up with our classmates, we can...
  • JJ48
    Link has a lot on his plate this week! He has to catch mermaids, shoot frogs, and go fishing; and that doesn't even include anything...
  • JJ48
    Link has acquired all the Spirits, and can track down the Ghost Ship! While searching for Tetra, we help out several sisters who reward...
  • JJ48
    It's our first day of magic school, and we have four years of study to catch up on, so let's run around exploring before going to class...
  • JJ48
    Link is swiftly learning that this game is all about drawing. He has to draw on doors to open them. He has to draw on maps to remember...
  • JJ48
    Knights of the Old Republic 2 ended rather abruptly, but there's still plenty to discuss! From storytelling to themes, let's take a...
  • JJ48
    Link travels to the Isle of Gust, the only source of spice in the entire Sea. After an attempt on his life, Link escapes deep into the...
  • JJ48
    Link has seen strange things since coming to this region, but none more strange than the postman who simply reads letters rather than...
  • JJ48
    After neutralizing the Sith fleet, it's time to head for the final showdown on Malachor V! Our Jedi-trained comrades try to confront...
  • JJ48
    A brand new Link sets off on a brand new adventure! Only, it's not a brand new Link; it's the Link from Wind Waker. And his adventure...
  • JJ48
    While the rest of the crew wastes their time with trivial things like stopping the Sith, HK-47 is on a mission to confront the HK-50...
  • JJ48
    As we finish some new titles, we once again get a chance to reflect on how these games relate to what has come before. It's rather...
  • JJ48
    As we work our way up the tower, we get some unexpected help from our friends! Finally, we're able to meet Ganondorf face to face...
  • JJ48
    Civil War has broken out on Onderon, and we need to race back to help! While JJ49 deals with things down on the planet, he needs a...
Back