MithLuin's latest activity

• MithLuin
    MithLuin reacted to Ange1e4e5's post in the thread SilmFilm Narsil with Like Like.
    I can get behind this; I was a bit confused during the session since I wasn’t sure who would give the sword to Elendil.
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread SilmFilm Narsil.
    Narsil will have a long and glorious history, and we are now putting a bit more of that together. Surprisingly, the fate of Narsil came...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin reacted to Nicholas Palazzo's post in the thread SilmFilm Narsil with Like Like.
    Narsil is, as I recall, meant in our story to be representative of resistance to domination. We have shots of its forging, where Telchar...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread horses.
    Horses came up again in Session 5-29, but now we are talking about the horses among Men. It was decided that the House of Hador, when...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread Script Discussion S05E11.
    I wanted to do a brief refresher of the ages and relationships of our Ladros characters for this episode. Episode 11 takes place in...
    • 1619132960500.png
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread Season 5 Resources.
    A preview of a map from tonight's podcast, showing the movements of the Edain in Beleriand throughout Season 5.
    • 1619132541409.png
  • MithLuin
    I don't think it's 'having it both ways' at all. I think an author can have a very definitive answer about how and why something has...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin reacted to Haerangil's post in the thread Session 5-29: Culture of the Edain with Like Like.
    The Noldor handing over precious gifts such as armour and weapons to the Dunedain would be a cool scene to show! It just came to my...
  • MithLuin
    Caranthir offers to equip the Haladin, but Haleth declines. Hador accepts the Dragon-helm, so presumably he has no such compunction...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin reacted to Ange1e4e5's post in the thread Session 5-29: Culture of the Edain with Like Like.
    How will each House of the Edain acquire metallurgy?
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin reacted to Phillip Menzies's post in the thread Music published for Season 5 with Like Like.
    Time for another #SilmFilm musical contribution, this one for the House of Haleth. I want to express a very big thank you to Kathleen...
  • MithLuin
    With each of the Houses of the Edain, we show a change in their lifestyle/culture over the course of the season, in relationship to how...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread Script Discussion S05E11.
    Comparing what I wrote in the preseason: To the current outline: Círdan - I will support you by Sea, but Thingol will not. Dor-lomin...
  • MithLuin
    The next Silm Film session will be on Thursday, April 22nd at 10 PM EDT. If you have not yet signed up for the new GoToWebinar session...
  • MithLuin
    MithLuin replied to the thread Bëor.
    To be fair, no doubt one of the ways in which we could portray aging with Bëor's actor would be to give him a very 'bulky' wardrobe in...