Recent content by MithLuin

1. MithLuin

Ecthelion

So Jeremy Renner (5' 10") can sing.... He's a bit old for an elf (48), but obviously has plenty of experience as an action hero on screen.
  2. MithLuin

Rhogrin

If we are differentiating Rhogrin from Ecthelion by making Ecthelion paler and a notably good singer, then I think Padalecki would be more suited to Rhogrin. As far as I know, he can't sing. He plays the guitar/keyboard a little, but not well. Most tall guys know how to hunch over/make...
  3. MithLuin

Idril

I'm certainly not vetoing them, though I am going to point out that Sophie Turner is on the tall side (also not my personal view of Idril, but that's neither here nor there).
  4. MithLuin

Idril

Adult Idril will be introduced in Season 4 Episode 5 at the Mereth Aderthad. We likely won't see her in Episode 4, so the 'transition' from child to adult will be in the time that passes while the Noldor establish their realms. Personally, I think that Lily James is 'short' enough to meet...
  5. MithLuin

Ecthelion

I don't think the Hosts will have any objections to Mediterranean actors. And sure, why not nominate someone Asian and see what happens?
  6. MithLuin

Ecthelion

Ah...the 'if' was in connection to my not volunteering to make casting lists myself. I certainly hope casting lists get made, but since I wasn't going to necessarily do it myself...I left it at 'if'. But yes, I do appreciate your keeping track of all of this.
  7. MithLuin

Glaurung

He plays a villain in Thor:Ragnarok.
  8. MithLuin

Ecthelion

If we are making 'casting sheets' for the characters this season, we can absolutely include that ability on his.
  9. MithLuin

Session 4-20: Episodes 9 & 10

It takes place about 100 years after the Dagor Aglareb. So, in FA 160
  10. MithLuin

Angband has no navy, and all of Morgoth's forces hate the water (because Ulmo). It's an attack over land, but along the coast, so in the far west of Hithlum.
  11. MithLuin

Rhogrin

I loved Rory McCann as the Hound in Game of Thrones. An entire spin-off series of him and Arya roaming the countryside would have made me happy :). I don't really see him as an elf, though. He's a bit old. 6'6" and 50 years old. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564920/
  12. MithLuin

Rhogrin

I think I am interested in burly-enough-to-be-a-blacksmith rather than muscles-for-days-professional-weightlifter. And while 'tall' is fine, I don't want anyone taller than Turgon for this role (so, under 6'5"). I agree that Rog (well, Rhogrin, now) should be stronger and more 'built' than...
  13. MithLuin

...and also an attack of orcs down the coast.
  14. MithLuin

S04E07 Script Discussion

Yes, my phone has a funny idea about autocorrecting these things.
  15. MithLuin

S04E07 Script Discussion

It occurs to me that we should show Cirdan's reaction to hearing the Bank proclaimed, so while it is the full court, he is definitely there. What should that reaction be?