1. Sparrow

Prompts!

Prompts: OmniFocus Finland Very Good dogs
  2. Sparrow

24-hour story contest n July!

And in January! https://24hourshortstorycontest.com/
  3. Sparrow

NaNoWriMo Ongoing!!

Befriend Mythgard on Nano - that's how we'll all find each other! Not ready to commit to 50,000 words? Contribute to Mythgard's collaborative story, The Hoard! Want to do weekly Bandersnatch-style check-ins? Form here - meeting by Google Meet, I'll ask about availability later!
  4. Sparrow

Star Trek

Also, Amy Sturgis' Star TREK course, summer 2021. Just Sayin'.
  5. Sparrow

Prompts!

Prompt!! Warm sunshine on a chill day. (feeling autumnal) Also, adding beetroot to things to make them bloody-purple-red.
  6. Sparrow

Sunday October 11th - Open Pub at the Community Hearth!

Sunday October 11th - Open Pub at the Community Hearth! Google Meet link: meet.google.com/yza-ehec-ytg Enjoy good company, chat about books, challenge one another to spontaneous limericks - we have it all! All beings of good cheer are welcome! This week, we celebrate Salty Potato Bits and NCOD.
  7. Sparrow

New Stream Idea - Play Me a Story

I like this idea! To do your own straming, get a free software called OBS, wtch videos on how to set it tup to stream to your Twitch channel - that's how I got the WriterSpace times going on the SignumU channel. Meanwhile, i'm going to pass this idea along - total credit to you! - to the...
  8. Sparrow

Signum's own fall fiction contest!

https://signumuniversity.org/fund/contest/ five categories: - under 18 - poetry - horror - delight - wonder Anything begun on or after September 23d!
  9. Sparrow

Just some scribbles.

that is delicious! (who cares what I meant inside my head? inside your head is much more interesting!)
  10. Sparrow

Chapter 29 The past of Dante

Cryios - one of the things I admire about this passage is the obvious distress of the speaker from his nonverbal acts. it feels very rich! Is Dante trained in public speaking? Or would you consider letting some of his stress show in his diction?
  11. Sparrow

Prompts!

Prompt!! The next thing you write should be based on sounds, not visuals!
  12. Sparrow

Series concept: Writer's Toolbox

Alice, you're going to love this: Just as I brought this idea into the Staff Room, Maggie Parke started muttering about "that idea about fan-generated podcast content" that she's been working on. Boom! If you would write to me at [email protected], I will introduce you to Maggie, who...
  13. Sparrow

Series concept: Writer's Toolbox

Alice, let's talk! So, do I have this right? You're reading along in a novel, la, la, la, and suddenly there's a story-wthin-the-story.... or Kris Swank has a Chance Encounter with a Poem... or I'm spelunking through a cave in France and I literally stumble across an inscribed set of...
  14. Sparrow

The best thing I did all day

You are kinda king of the nerds.
  15. Sparrow

humanities

Whom are you trying to reach? [email protected] will always get where it's going. Also, I notice that your email above does not have "U" after "Signum", that could be it.