Recent content by Sparrow

1. Sparrow

Also, I'm trying again in July for Camp NaNo -

Think I can beat my 0 word count from April? Want to join me?
  2. Sparrow

24-hour story contest n July!

Very low ($5) entry fee, they send a prompt - https://24hourshortstorycontest.com/
  3. Sparrow

What'cha reading?

Wow. Just finished the Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin. Returning to library and getting sequel today!! Wow.
  4. Sparrow

April 2019 Camp NaNoWriMo!

Yes, it's true. I did not write Word One for April camp. Life:1 - Sparrow :0
  5. Sparrow

Signum Eagles Proofreading Team!!

I have noticed the less-than-intuitive nature of the web site. It's going to take me a dedicated two hours and two coffees to get up to speed.
  6. Sparrow

Signum Eagles Proofreading Team!!

Yes, it's the next fabulous co-curricular activity at Signum! Join the Signum Eagles Proofreading Team at Distributed Proofreaders (the folks who volunteer to proof documents for Project Gutenberg!!!) Go here: https://www.pgdp.net/c/stats/teams/tlist.php?order=id&direction=asc&tstart=360 Look...
  7. Sparrow

April 2019 Camp NaNoWriMo!

Who's in??? I'm going to give myself a low word count and do it 'cause there's no spur like a deadline, no matter how arbitrary it is. I'm on as GazeboGal! http://campnanowrimo.org/
  8. Sparrow

What'cha reading?

It's late February - I am working my way through Lord of the Rings again. Day shall come again!
  9. Sparrow

Netflix Watership Down - Opinions?

Thank you for your review, Jim - this is exactly what I needed to know I shouldn't watch it.
  10. Sparrow

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

Folks - as with many, many other NaNo Writers, we WON by doing anything at all - although our number count may not be the expressed goal. We just passed 12,500 words, 25% of a NaNoNovel, and I'm thrilled with the amazing, creative, fun ideas I see in there. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! let's not...
  11. Sparrow

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

8556 words, friends!! Week Two is always the hardest AND we have already won by having fun - keep writing if you like it! If it's torturous, only keep writing if you like going through the occasional torturous thing ...
  12. Sparrow

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

We have passed 6,000 words! Please sign in to our account - details at the head of the thread - to upload a cover or to read the NaNo Mail, such as a pep talk from Andy Weir! We definitely need a cover. My dogs say that the cover should feature the dog...
  13. Sparrow

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

Wes, if you make up answers, I promise to adhere to them as I add text :)
  14. Sparrow

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

Excellent! This is what is always comes down to, doesn't it - should there be a cat? Monastery of St. Aethelburt YET! I see you already have Felicity in there. How about Aethelburt's monastery and Felicity's chapel were so close to one another that by the 14th century, folks called each of...