Recent content by TheWitchKing

1. TheWitchKing

Huan, the Hound of Valinor (Voice!)

i have thought about Huan for quite some time, he needs a voice very suiting for his role. In the book he only has a couple lines, but in the series we could make it more. My idea was Liam Neeson. Just the right voice of him works really well. Just like when he played Aslan in Narnia.
  2. TheWitchKing

A question

could I post a thread containing casting ideas and ideas themselves for season 3 - And beyond. I know you are all working on Season 2, but, if so could I?
  3. TheWitchKing

Complete Cast List for Season Two

Ok then
  4. TheWitchKing

Complete Cast List for Season Two

When will the Awakening of the dwarves happen they were sent to sleep during Y.T so we will need them to be awoken. Like durin wakes up on Mt Gundabad and finds Khazad-Dum and Azaghal and Naugladur's fathers Uri and Dwalin need to build Belegost and Nogrod. Also the stiff beards, black locks...
  5. TheWitchKing

Swords

We would also need Lady Idril's sword, Hadhafang. Which was also the sword later on of Elrond Half-Elven and Arwen. But we would definetly need Glamdring with Turgon.
  6. TheWitchKing

Swords

Yes maybe for Earendil's Birthday, Maeglin would forge and give it to Earendil as a gift
  7. TheWitchKing

Beasts

Don't forget Uin the whale that served Ulmo
  8. TheWitchKing

Beasts

Don't forgot Uin the whale that served Ulmo.
  9. TheWitchKing

Beasts

We could add something off the Andrewsarchus to the werewolves, it is a different strange creatures. Like a big wolf I suppose with a long snout and different paws. I think possibly the front on of the animal you can see the werewolf in it.
  10. TheWitchKing

Beasts

This eagle known as a Tawny Eagle looks great for the Great Eagles
  11. TheWitchKing

Dragons

The crocodile Glaurung thing you have there is definetly a good option, basically because he is a different type of dragon, he is a wingless one. he could be very reptilian like a crocodile and quite prehistoric in imagine.
  12. TheWitchKing

Eöl

Indeed I do think that Mark Strong would be good to cast as Eol
  13. TheWitchKing

Eöl

14. TheWitchKing

Swords

Yeah good point
  15. TheWitchKing

Swords

I think Ecthellion yes should have Orcrist, like remember when Gothmog knocked "Ecthellion's sword" out of his hand then Ecthellion rammed his helmet into Gothmog, what about Sting? possibly Glorfindel I mean look at this picture of Glorfindel fighting the balrog in the Fall of Gondolin, the...
Back