Search results

1. NorthernStrider

A composer

Joe Hisaishi I recommend, composer for Princess Mononoke and other notable works. Myself I tend to like Anime (fantasy/drama) music, very effective. Of course, Howard Shore did a wonderful job with the Lord Of The Rings trilogy. Some examples though of Joe Hisaishi work: and a...
  2. NorthernStrider

Session 2.02

Whew! Amazing write ups. Though I did my "homework" by reading my chapters the only thing I think I can add (and more of an opinion once again) is to leave out (for now) the mention of the birth of Luthien via EP7. The Tale of Beren and Luthien (for me, anyways) was such a cornerstone chapter...
  3. NorthernStrider

Session 2.01

Did you mean a few (2?) episodes into Se3 for Fëanor's death ? I see that very much if so! I had to laugh at the Game Of Thrones reference as I was going use one myself earlier... to say, imagine (spoiler alert) Ned Stark being beheaded Se2 Ep1? Not to say that I think his time code up in Se2...
  4. NorthernStrider

Draft outline for Season 2

@1:45... it did not allow me to post with the time stamp to start at. "We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the dark days..."
  5. NorthernStrider

Session 2.01

...and not to get ahead of myself by any means on suggestions, but looking at it I think balancing Se2 and Se3 will be the only tight spot of where to end things and continue them in the next. But from memory I don't think there is another story line that would not be able to fit nicely in a...
  6. NorthernStrider

Session 2.01

Thank you :) I have to get caught up with Se1 as well, the path is so well paved thus far it's wonderful.
  7. NorthernStrider

Session 2.01

Though this might make Season 2 a bit slower, I think this would be better than to have Season 3 Ep1 with Fëanor's death. Myself, I don't like the idea of building the character up through Se2 and killed after a break then into Se3 first off. It maybe too much to suggest (if it is 1 Episode...
Back