Search results

1. JJ48

New Stream Idea - Play Me a Story

After finding another sea chart, we make it to a new section of the sea, and find an island of Gorons! They're chief is named Biggoron, but he's the smallest Biggoron we've ever seen. Maybe it has something to do with the Gorons at this time eating Wood Hearts to grow, rather than eating rocks...
  2. JJ48

After a long, grueling day of classes at Hogwarts, followed by some intense homework to help us catch up with our classmates, we can take a well-deserved rest exploring Hogsmeade! There are candy shops, book shops, joke shops, and wand shops! Some shops even send orders directly to their...
  3. JJ48

Link has a lot on his plate this week! He has to catch mermaids, shoot frogs, and go fishing; and that doesn't even include anything related to the main quest! Eventually, Link will need to go find the three pure metals so he can get a powerful sword; but first, he needs to do a little...
  4. JJ48

Link has acquired all the Spirits, and can track down the Ghost Ship! While searching for Tetra, we help out several sisters who reward us by challenging us to a game of Dead Man's Volley. We've played similar games before, and it's not like they're Gorons asking us to dance, so how bad could...
  5. JJ48

It's our first day of magic school, and we have four years of study to catch up on, so let's run around exploring before going to class! Our guidebook even helps us collet information on various parts of the school, so clearly this is part of our education and not just us getting distracted...
  6. JJ48

Link is swiftly learning that this game is all about drawing. He has to draw on doors to open them. He has to draw on maps to remember details. He has to draw his sword to fight monsters. He even has to draw treasure chests up from the depths of the Sea! Link just hopes this doesn't lead to...
  7. JJ48

Knights of the Old Republic 2 ended rather abruptly, but there's still plenty to discuss! From storytelling to themes, let's take a look at the Knights of the Old Republic games as a whole! We're going to magic school to learn how to be a wizard! We'll escape dragons, explore ruins, and put...
  8. JJ48

Link travels to the Isle of Gust, the only source of spice in the entire Sea. After an attempt on his life, Link escapes deep into the desert, where he is able to survive thanks to the Seven Sage's Bene Gesserit teachings, as well as help from the local Gerudo. Link must now spin some...
  9. JJ48

Link has seen strange things since coming to this region, but none more strange than the postman who simply reads letters rather than delivering them. Does he think Link is incapable of reading mail on his own? IS Link capable of reading mail on his own? Link must discover the answer to such...
  10. JJ48

After neutralizing the Sith fleet, it's time to head for the final showdown on Malachor V! Our Jedi-trained comrades try to confront Kreia! The Droids' mutual dislike of each other finally boils over! And JJ49--the main character and focus of the game's story--gets to...face seemingly endless...
  11. JJ48

A brand new Link sets off on a brand new adventure! Only, it's not a brand new Link; it's the Link from Wind Waker. And his adventure is similarly just a continuation of the last one, as he and the Pirates set out to establish a new Hyrule after the last one finished drowning. And to top it...
  12. JJ48

While the rest of the crew wastes their time with trivial things like stopping the Sith, HK-47 is on a mission to confront the HK-50 droids. Ultimately, he is able to destroy the assassins, ending their threat once and for all! In the process, he established a line of HK-51 assassins, who view...
  13. JJ48

As we finish some new titles, we once again get a chance to reflect on how these games relate to what has come before. It's rather fascinating to look at the enemies and allies, and realize how far we've come since the earliest games. It's not so much fun having to see the Ocarina of Time /...
  14. JJ48

As we work our way up the tower, we get some unexpected help from our friends! Finally, we're able to meet Ganondorf face to face. After several stages of combat, he draws his sword that we may actually cross blades. He is confident in his power, but he doesn't realize that we have spent much...
  15. JJ48

Civil War has broken out on Onderon, and we need to race back to help! While JJ49 deals with things down on the planet, he needs a second team to cut off the enemy's support on Onderon's moon, Dxun. A con man, an agent of an unfriendly Jedi, and an evil assassin droid ought to be able to...
  16. JJ48

It's finally time to confront Zant! After listening to his monologue, we learn that...Zant isn't very original. He just copies previous boss arenas, and even makes sure he's weak to the same item the boss of each arena was. What he lacks in creativity, though, he makes up with grandeur...
  17. JJ48

Our trip to Onderon is cut short, and we next find ourselves on our way to Korriban. We won't have long lessons concerning the philosophy of the Dark Side, but the Force will still show us many things: our temptations, our regrets, and even what Malak looked like with a lower jaw. Truly, we...
  18. JJ48

Link manages to take down the dragon boss of the City in the Sky, but has no time to rest, as he is immediately forced to fish and play entertaining mini-games! Eventually, though, he finishes these tasks and can take a well-earned vacation to the Twilight Realm, where he only has to face...
  19. JJ48

With the help of the Mandalorians, we make our way down to Onderon and discover that a murder has taken place! What's worse, the person we were supposed to contact is accused of being the murderer! Can a former Jedi, a Mandalorian, an old woman, and a couple evil droids solve this case before...
  20. JJ48

The Clawshot (along with the similar Hookshot) is one of the best items in the Zelda series. It lets Link zip around if there are targetable surfaces nearby, and a lot of fun boss fights involve pulling enemies around to where you can damage them! The only way it could be better is if we could...
Back