Account Problem, Please Help

Faelivrin

I made this second account (using my mother's email address) because I was unable to register an account using my own email address.

I created an account named Faelivrin about three weeks ago and never received a confirmation email. I clicked "resend comfirmation email" at least a dozen times and never received a thing. I use the Contact Us form many times asking for help, starting two weeks ago, and never received a response. I then started using Contact Us forms to ask for a response to be sent to my mother's email address, and finally even went to the main Mythgard website and contacted somebody there asking for help, but my mother has never received anything at her email either, except the carbon copy of my email to the Mythgard website contact. It has been two weeks since I started asking for help.

When I registered this second accout using my mother's email address, the confirmation email was the first and only time she has received any email response from Mythgard.

Obviously, I can't keep using an account with somebody else's email address, so I am asking for help to fix my primary account, username "Faelivrin." I don't know if the hotmail.com domain is blocked or what, but please confirm and fix my account so I am allowed to use it, and get notifications and whatever through my own personal email address.

I can confirm that you can certainly use a hotmail email address to sign up for an account here.

I've never signed up for any notifications here, so I don't know if those work, but this is a very lightly moderated site - it is quite likely no one has received your messages yet. (Forum maintenance typically requires checking in a couple of times a year, if that.)

Is it possible that the e-mail address was put in incorrectly by mistake? Or that all of the messages went to spam? Those sound like too easy fixes, and I don't know what really went wrong. I know some forums won't let you make 2 accounts with the same e-mail - is this one blocking you from registering a new username under your own e-mail?

Is this the account you created, but do not have access to?
https://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?members/faelivrin.616/

Hello.

No, I never made an account here before this month, and I only made one under my own personal email address. And I double-checked the email address -- it is not incorrect. Also I checked my spam and inbox multiple times a day for weeks.

The user you linked to says "This user's profile is not available." The username of my first account is "Faelivrin", not "Faelivrin.616" so unless 616 is a separate account #, I don't think it's me.

Last edited:
Oh...weird. I don't have any trouble seeing it. That account is "Faelivrin," and it was opened on Aug. 18th, so I think it's maybe yours? It says it was active today, about 5 hours ago. The birthday on that account is March 27th.

I'm sorry - I don't have any administrator privileges on this messageboard or any other, so I don't know what can be done about an account that seems to be locked up?

Back