Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Men (as in humans)

https://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?threads/cast-so-far.327/post-32013
  2. Haakon

Men (as in humans)

But he's been cast as Ecthelion, if I'm not mistaken.
  3. Haakon

Dragon-Helm of Dor-Lomin

I started to think about Asian demon masks, and these ones are dragon masks from Bali. They’re kind of interesting since they’re both a little scary and at the same time they could be taken to be ridiculing the dragon.
  4. Haakon

Haha, I was up early and managed to catch a few minutes of the Webinar, was barely awake and...

Haha, I was up early and managed to catch a few minutes of the Webinar, was barely awake and made a couple of confused comments… Luckily, Corey ignored them. :)
  5. Haakon

Yes I agree it has to be Galadriel.

Yes I agree it has to be Galadriel.
  6. Haakon

Hey did you see the first picture from the LOTR on Prime series? With…Valinor

Hey did you see the first picture from the LOTR on Prime series? With…Valinor
  7. Haakon

Beren

Lorenzo Richelmy (IMDb) is a 31 year old Italian who stars in the Netflix series Marco Polo. I've just seen bits of it but I think he gives the impression of being an interesting candidate.
  8. Haakon

Luthien

What do you mean? What did you have in mind?
  9. Haakon

They have been nominated multiple times, which probably means that some people (myself included)...

They have been nominated multiple times, which probably means that some people (myself included) are of the opinion that they have the right look, or at least thought so at the time they nominated them. A few of them - I guess - haven't been chosen because they are too well liked, voters want...
  10. Haakon

Luthien

Maybe that gives us a clue on what Dior looks like
  11. Haakon

Cast So Far...

David, that sounds wonderful. I know a lot of people would appreciate it.
  12. Haakon

Perhaps.

Perhaps.
  13. Haakon

Looking through the casting nominations we've done, I'm struck by a number of faces that return...

Looking through the casting nominations we've done, I'm struck by a number of faces that return again and again. Will we ever find a role for Oscar Isaac (who didn't get to play Melkor, Mandos, Fingolfin, Fingon or Barahir, for example) or for Krysten Ritter, Eddie Redmayne, Edward Norton, Kaya...
  14. Haakon

In the wonderful joy of feeling good about adding helpful structure, I also started an editing...

In the wonderful joy of feeling good about adding helpful structure, I also started an editing spree to add comments on nominations showing that a certain actor or actress were chosen to play some other role, at the time or later. It’s pure madness, I know.
  15. Haakon

Finally caught up!

Welcome Ilana! Great to have you here. I’m rather impressed by this feat, listening through five years of podcast episodes, each a couple of hours long. I’m glad that you voted for the cast nominations! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I hope you can find the FAQ and don’t...