Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Session 4-18: Episodes 7 & 8

I’d like to focus a bit on how Círdan delivers the message. He arrives, knowing he’s got extremely bad news. He has a need to unload his burden, and he knows his lord and old friend will want to know. At the same time, he has to consider the best way of telling Thingol. Is he going to be the...
  2. Haakon

The Thingol helping Finrod thing - is that about Nargothrond, or the tower at Tol Sirion?
  3. Haakon

Perhaps that isn’t necessary. We can show most of what happens from an Elvish perspective.
  4. Haakon

That’s a humble way of correcting hehe. You’ve written script outlines, right? But I just looked at the Gantt chart. Perhaps I made a mistake. EDIT: Yes it seems the Gantt chart indicates that M goes East in E6. So, I guess it happened then.
  5. Haakon

So basically what has to happen in E7 is this: We begin with the marriage of Orodreth and Meril. Happy times. Perhaps we have time to show Thingol or his people helping Finrod as well. Then we see Sauron & Co capturing elves, and when they return to Angband, Morgoth is gone, the throne is...
  6. Haakon

Caranthir

Ok. But would you say that you think that he can't show emotion, or are you confident that he can, even though he didn't in Deadpool?
  7. Haakon

Caranthir

Of those two, I personally find Ritchson the most interesting one. I’ve got nothing against the Vikings guy but I don’t think he’s a Caranthir. I haven’t seen Ritchson act but he has something about him, an attitude I like.
  8. Haakon

Thorondor (voice)

Still haven't come up with a better idea than Daniel Day-Lewis.
  9. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

Well I should say, if you guys keep on for like four hours, I might pop by for the final stretch. :)
  10. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

Ok well this time those hours won’t work for me. Another time perhaps. :)
  11. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

What time?
  12. Haakon

Let me say welcome to the Silmfilm forums, Rhiannon! Good to have some new blood here. I hope that you find it easy to navigate on the forum. Please check out the FAQ and rules of conduct in the Main Forum section: https://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?forums/main-forum.2/ Those...
  13. Haakon

Caranthir

Well, I dunno. He has something. I can't remember that I liked him a lot in GoT. And he looks sort of the same in every picture. But he's won some kind of acting award at some point, so I guess he isn't too bad. Not sure what you mean with "stoic angle" but it seems our opinions overlap at least...
  14. Haakon

Caranthir

Ed Skrein? https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4534098/
  15. Haakon

Session 4.17 - Creative Content Part 3: Swords, Hands and Eagles

I think Fingolfin could be taller but again, let’s avoid getting too specific. People aren’t going to be walking around with signs displaying their height. It’s the feel that’s important. To me, four times a tall elf sounds good.