Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Session 6-04: Villains

Well it does create a setup for the talking dog later.
  2. Haakon

Omg what have I done to deserve this :D Seriously, what I was grasping for was a person to talk to as a means to clarify for the viewers what’s happening.
  3. Haakon

Amazon series: reactions to news and rumours. (Spoiler alert!)

Title video Hey check the video!
  4. Haakon

Heads up: I moved the Gorgol and Huan threads (casting) to season 6 subforum.

Heads up: I moved the Gorgol and Huan threads (casting) to season 6 subforum.
  5. Haakon

If this is going to happen quickly (Beren’s lone resistance guerilla time that gives him a reputation) I have a few questions. Where are the people he gives hope and what state are they in? Are we talking slaves building roads and such? Also, how do we show his planning and if it goes wrong...
  6. Haakon

I found it now, Altai was chosen in season four.
  7. Haakon

But hey, Altai looks great.
  8. Haakon

I can’t listen to the sets decisions episode for season three now but I find that Ered Gorgoroth are to be filmed in the Dolomites. Several scenes have been shot already, it seems.
  9. Haakon

The Altai? Did you check the Sets section? I believe we have made other decisions on the matter, back in something like season 3.
  10. Haakon

I don’t think a story thread about mining is particularly appealing, but as part of the background and as a way to help forwarding the main story, why not?
  11. Haakon

Ok so it’s not a central thing. They could still delve into the mountains and make tunnels. I don’t see the problem.
  12. Haakon

Was it dismissed? By the execs? Sorry I’m not up to speed….
  13. Haakon

Didn’t you discuss mining ore before? Ok what if the orcs are establishing tunnels and perhaps mines in the Gorgoroth range? Beren follows Gorgol there, kills him, but has to flee, but gets lost and ends up in Nan Dungortheb (which he of course tries to get out of) through a tunnel.
  14. Haakon

I never had any problems with this. It’s more or less what I wrote before, but more elaborate and more eloquently put. I wanted to add a long-term strategic goal to the elimination of the mortals that would tie in with the arch of the season, but perhaps it’s not possible. :)
  15. Haakon

Alright, I can buy this. The perfectionism and pride of Sauron is his downfall.