Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Happy Easter, Marie!

Happy Easter, Marie!
  2. Haakon

Script Discussion S05E10

I’m happy that you discuss Olorin being messenger to Fingolfin, we toyed with the idea earlier and I’ve liked it since. But deciding what Olorin should say is tricky business. Something containing (I’m just brainstorming) - Don’t lose hope - Be the leader of Men - Pride is the weakness of the...
  3. Haakon

Session 5-27: Elves vs Men

What was said in the session?
  4. Haakon

Queen Azrâindil (renamed thread, earlier "Haradrim Matriarch")

I think that it's important to have both possibilities in mind when it comes to casting famous or less famous actors for small roles (or any role for that matter). A famous actor brings a whole package of associations, which could be great in some cases. The typical example of a movie trying to...
  5. Haakon

Maedhros

Correct.
  6. Haakon

Maedhros

Check link to list: Cast so far
  7. Haakon

Maedhros

Well this kind of rule is regrettably hard to achieve with the kind of casting process we’ve had here. Every role has been cast by free nominations and voting, and subjective perspectives on looks tend to tip the results in some unexpected direction. On top of that, those characters that you...
  8. Haakon

Andreth

As an older Andreth: Maribel Verdu https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0893941/?ref_=nmls_hd
  9. Haakon

Bëor

Alfred Molina: IMDB
  10. Haakon

Queen Azrâindil (renamed thread, earlier "Haradrim Matriarch")

Octavia Spencer. IMDB
  11. Haakon

Barahir

Oscar Isaac. Born in -79. https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1209966/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
  12. Haakon

First Mouth of Sauron

Yeah so do I.
  13. Haakon

Cast List for Season 5

I understand! But a couple of them are just postponed, I believe. At least I think Galdor should probably be cast next season. And there's no reason to rule out casting Penlod at some point.
  14. Haakon

Cast List for Season 5

As you can see, at least not this season. What is your concern?
  15. Haakon

Andreth

Yeah Adanel could look a bit less like a typical representative of the House of Bëor.