Recent content by Haakon

1. Haakon

Session 5-13 and 5-14: Last of the Elves + Villains

That could work, yes.
  2. Haakon

Session 5-13 and 5-14: Last of the Elves + Villains

Sauron can absolutely be in Angband and one or more occasion this season. I would suggest that he is there in the beginning, but certainly not towards the end of the season, since we will want him to be surprised by the timing of Dagor Bragollach. The surprise element of ‘the party’, as Nick...
  3. Haakon

Session 5-15: Season Outline

On a c-plot level, I think we should show how Sauron plans and strategically works towards establishing power or some control over important places in Beleriand. If he is going to be frustrated by the premature attack of Dagor Bragollach, it would be could to have him work on one or two specific...
  4. Haakon

Radagast in The Hobbit?

It's in the Beorn chapter: "I am a wizard," continued Gandalf. "I have heard of you, if you have not heard of me; but perhaps you have heard of my good cousin Radagast who lives near the Southern borders of Mirkwood?" "Yes; not a bad fellow as wizards go, I believe. I used to see him now and...
  5. Haakon

To be clear, I do think that it was a good thing you discussed Aegnor without taking Eastwood...

To be clear, I do think that it was a good thing you discussed Aegnor without taking Eastwood into the consideration. One could even argue that the casting was done prematurely.
  6. Haakon

I’m sure a really good looking guy like Scott Eastwood can also be funny, at times. ;)

I’m sure a really good looking guy like Scott Eastwood can also be funny, at times. ;)
  7. Haakon

It’ll all be fine, it was just initially funny when people were going..’the big question is...

It’ll all be fine, it was just initially funny when people were going..’the big question is, what does she see in him??’ when he’s such a good looking guy that no one watching will wonder two seconds. And then it was suggested that he should be a funny guy, which doesn’t sound like Eastwood to...
  8. Haakon

I really like the discussion though!

I really like the discussion though!
  9. Haakon

I listen to the podcast session discussing Andreth and Aegnor. It makes me uncertain if people...

I listen to the podcast session discussing Andreth and Aegnor. It makes me uncertain if people remember that Aegnor is played by Scott Eastwood.
  10. Haakon

Yeah but as things are, they could meet when Aredhel is on her way to Gondolin. It would be kind of bittersweet, which is always good. :)
  11. Haakon

Ok good so they know where she is and refrain from going, because they dislike Eöl or for some other reason (I think they not only dislike Eöl strongly, but also his woods). Great. As long as they don't enter Nan Elmoth, I'm happy. Sorry for contaminating the thread with this issue...
  12. Haakon

Ok, I guess I can accept this - it's fine. I don't want anyone to enter Nan Elmoth until after Eöl is dead, though. Not only does Eöl have his magic, but I don't believe the sons of Fëanor would be inclined to visit him. But maybe you're saying @MithLuin that they don't even know exactly where...
  13. Haakon

I’m all for fleshing out the Silmarillion stories but I hope we don’t go in this direction. I can see a process ending up with Húan entering Nan Elmoth too late though. He could enter after Eöl has left for Gondolin. Alright, that’s a compromise I could accept. The Fëanoreans find out about her...
  14. Haakon

Right, but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t try. We’d end up creating a conflict situation which would force us to deal with questions like “why doesn’t Celegorm follow Aredhel to Nan Elmoth”. Sure, we could create some scenes showing him do that, and how Húan tries to deal with Eöl’s weird...
  15. Haakon

The downside would be putting her and the Fëanoreans in a position in which it would be hard to argue that she’d go back to Nan Elmoth and they’d let her.