Recent content by Richol Richards

1. Richol Richards

Gah, seems every time I attempt to return to SilmFilm I get siderailed or end up siderailing...

Gah, seems every time I attempt to return to SilmFilm I get siderailed or end up siderailing myself. Honestly at this rate I can't promise I can hop on consistently, at least definitely not yet, but I'll still try to keep catching up. Progress is slow but hopefully one of these days I can fully...
  2. Richol Richards

Season 6 Casting Poll

Ah man, just missed it!:(
  3. Richol Richards

P.S. Loving the Celeborn-Galadriel content in S4. It's definitely helped me appreciate...

P.S. Loving the Celeborn-Galadriel content in S4. It's definitely helped me appreciate Celeborn's character more, something I confess I hadn't spent much time considering previously. Also there are so many moments in these episodes that could be put on t-shirts, haha. Poor Angrod. :)
  4. Richol Richards

Almost finished with season 4 on the podcast! I think I may just go ahead and hop into season 6...

Almost finished with season 4 on the podcast! I think I may just go ahead and hop into season 6 and the forums because there's no way I'll be able to finish the others before this current season wraps. Apologies in advance if I accidentally reference anything that's already been discussed while...
  5. Richol Richards

Thank you! Happy to be back :)

Thank you! Happy to be back :)
  6. Richol Richards

Oh my goodness. The years have been long. As with many, life has been a bit of a roller coaster...

Oh my goodness. The years have been long. As with many, life has been a bit of a roller coaster for me. I'm only just now properly beginning the long journey back to reconnecting with this side of my life. May take a *while* to get caught up honestly, but I'm certainly going to try!
  7. Richol Richards

Looked forward to this session for the past two weeks, but because I have to be up super early...

Looked forward to this session for the past two weeks, but because I have to be up super early tomorrow, I can't stay up and attend. Sigh..
  8. Richol Richards

I'm back! Actually arrived in China on Aug 28th but have been busy settling in. What did I miss...

I'm back! Actually arrived in China on Aug 28th but have been busy settling in. What did I miss? :) *commences catch-up process*
  9. Richol Richards

Sorry I haven't been responsive but things got crazier - I'm now moving across the world for...

Sorry I haven't been responsive but things got crazier - I'm now moving across the world for work, etc so I'm pretty burnt out on all fronts
  10. Richol Richards

Maedhros

I, personally, can easily see Cavill as Maedhros. For pretty much this exact reason. I'm not really bothered by his height, though I get why a person standing naturally at the height we're looking for would be a relatively more appealing option.
  11. Richol Richards

Angrod

Chris Gordon. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5575343/?ref_=tt_cl_t8 Age: 39 Height: 6'1 A little older, admittedly, but I love his look. He's Dan Stevensesque.
  12. Richol Richards

Denethor

Wade Briggs. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4178551/?ref_=nmmi_mi_nm Age: 26 Height: 5'11 I'm pretty much going by looks as well on this, and can see him as the son of Edward Hogg (our choice for Lenwe).
  13. Richol Richards

Amarië

Also Maude Hirst. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2542123/?ref_=nmmi_mi_nm Age: 25 I love Maude Hirst. I've seen her play someone who is beautiful and kind. I'd love to see her as Amarië. EDIT: WAS CHOSEN; OK BY EXECS
  14. Richol Richards

Amarië

I nominate Alexandra Dowling. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5093301/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t121 Age: 28 Height: 5'5 I think she's quite lovely for this role.
  15. Richol Richards

Edited the list of nominees to reflect where things stand currently

Edited the list of nominees to reflect where things stand currently
Back