Mythgard Forums

Rhiannon
Rhiannon
I don’t think the audio of Silmfilm is being posted as a podcast, but the videos are available on YouTube
MithLuin
MithLuin
Are you able to hear them on Twitch?
Haakon
Haakon
Why aren’t they posted as podcasts? They’ve always been posted. Exploring Lord of the Rings is still being posted, so why not Silmfilm?
I don’t do Twitch. I’d rather not watch them on YouTube, I prefer just listening.
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
So, I'm getting conflicting reasons for this. They do get released, just... not as often as one might like. Especially for something that is part of an ongoing conversation. I have offered to take on some of the audio engineering load, but I have never had a response. I've brought the issue up about as many times as I feel comfortable doing. It's free content, being processed by volunteers, so...
Reactions: Haakon
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
I could record the audio from the Twitch streams and make it available here on the forums, but that is dangerously close to content theft and I'm not sure what the ethics of that are.
MithLuin
MithLuin
Certainly, you couldn't post it anywhere not-the-forums, and you'd probably want to talk to someone at Signum before doing so. (Like, obviously, you can't put that on your YouTube channel.)

Is it possible to open the twitch recording and just play it in a tab on the computer, so you can listen without watching?
Back