Mythgard Forums

Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
It can be a difficult adjustment. Where I was, there weren't really any storefront windows, so I never really new what I was getting into when walking into someplace new.
F
Faelivrin
S4 hasn't started yet, so I don't think you missed much. Maybe nothing except continued general chatting about S4 storylines, and weapons.
Richol Richards
Richol Richards
Yeah Nick, I think the biggest challenge for so far me has definitely been the language barrier. But translate apps have been of tremendous help. Also, I have officially begun learning Chinese. In general, I do like Hangzhou. It's a nice city. Lots to do and learn. Finally beginning to find my feet a little bit. :)
Richol Richards
Richol Richards
Thanks for the update, Faelivrin. I was hoping I hadn't missed too much. Can't wait for S4.
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
I do hope you were warned about some of the idiosyncracies of the language which can be pretty jarring to American ears... When I went, apps were less of a thing, so I had to depend on translators for any important business. I can order food and direct a cab driver, but that is most of it.
MithLuin
MithLuin
Welcome back, Richol! I am glad you are settling in in your new home and hope all goes well there.
Back