No new Exploring LOTR on iTunes?

Kathy Amen

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this, but on my iTunes feed for Exploring LOTR the last episode that appears is #94. I see by going to YouTube that there are at least 2 more. Is something wrong with my iTunes setting? Or will these episodes eventually show up? I am not an Apple user and don't understand how iTunes works very well. Any advice appreciated! Thanks!

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this, but on my iTunes feed for Exploring LOTR the last episode that appears is #94. I see by going to YouTube that there are at least 2 more. Is something wrong with my iTunes setting? Or will these episodes eventually show up? I am not an Apple user and don't understand how iTunes works very well. Any advice appreciated! Thanks!
I'm not an Apple user either, and my podcast app shows up to Exploring LoTR up through episode 100.

Thanks. Maybe I'll try deleting the feed and reinstalling. I was beginning to worry that something had happened to Corey! Glad all seems to be well.

I run iTunes on my PC laptop and then usually copy audio files to my android phone for listening while I walk and do chores. I found that I can subscribe to the Tolkien Prof's feed on the laptop and that seems to have all of the recent episodes. Plus the SilmFilm ones, which I had been downloading separately. So all seems to be well. Thanks for your replies

Just to let you know, a podcast app on your android phone may be less of a hassle. I currently use Podcast Addict, and have used Podkicker in the past.

I've just noticed that the Tolkien Professor feed does not seem to contain any episodes more recent than mid-2010. Is anyone else having this issue? Know what it's about?

I replaced The Exploring Lord of the Rings feed that had stalled on me with the TP feed and it's up to date. I know nothing about iTunes, but perhaps try deleting the feed and re-subscribing?

Back