Season 3 Calendar (We Hope)

Discussion in 'Season 3' started by Nicholas Palazzo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Nicholas Palazzo

Nicholas Palazzo Well-Known Member

In the interest of better organization, I'm going to try to use this calendar site. I'm not adding any events until we have a better idea of when we're starting, but I will be putting links to all events and putting up our "deadlines" for items to be done. If anyone wants to use this same calendar for other aspects of the project, do feel free to let me know.

https://localendar.com/public/SilmFilm_Scripts

Haakon likes this.
  2. Nicholas Palazzo

So... I'm working on this calendar again. Anyone who is interested in the login for the site in order to make edits, let me know. I am tentatively scheduling our first S03 script discussion for Sept. 2, but if that will be difficult for many people who want to get onboard, let me know and we may have to push it back a week.

EDITED: Because next Saturday is not the first....

3. MithLuin

MithLuin Well-Known Member

Well, it didn't take long to screw up that schedule! Ah well, we're not too far behind yet....

Season 3 Episode 1 podcast (Rebellion of the Noldor): 8/25

Season 3 Episode 2 podcast (Kinslaying): 9/15
    Season 3 Episode 2 podcast (Kinslaying part 2): 9/22

Season 3 Episode 3 podcast (Meanwhile in Beleriand): 10/13

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. MithLuin

Season 3 Episode 1 Script Discussion: 9/2

Season 3 Episode 2 Script Discussion: 10/7?

Season 3 Episode 3 Script Discussion: 10/21?

Richol Richards and Haerangil like this.
  5. MithLuin

Script discussion tonight?

6. Nicholas Palazzo

Well...... The family had a new arrival this morning, so I have a bunch of people at the house. Even called out of work. There's essentially a lot of moving parts going on that are too complicated to go into here. Um... if there is at least one other person besides me and you, I could still host the session with no problem, I just can't guarantee that I can participate all the way through.

7. MithLuin

No worries, if you're busy with guests this weekend, we can bump it back to next week.

8. MithLuin

It occurs to me that this Saturday is the Signum fall fundraiser all day podcast marathon thingy, so probably not a good day to have the Script Discussion for Season 3 Episode 2.

Nick, I won't be available on the 21st, so we can wait to resume them til the 28th, or until you're ready, whichever works for you.