SilmFilm at Ozmoot

Ilana Mushin

Ozmoot begins here in Sydney in about 4 hours. We have a few SilmFilm related sessions, including a panel on the adaptation of Evil in SilmFilm (today) and a world premiere of the Finrod/Sauron song battle from Season 6 (composed by Phil Menzies). My paper (Sunday) is highly relevant for the current season too. Lots of other fun stuff over this weekend and the online participation should be up to Signum's usual high standards. Hope to see some of you there!

Looking forward to it! I will (alas) be mostly asynchronous, but I am eager to hear the presentations :)

Ozmoot begins here in Sydney in about 4 hours. We have a few SilmFilm related sessions, including a panel on the adaptation of Evil in SilmFilm (today) and a world premiere of the Finrod/Sauron song battle from Season 6 (composed by Phil Menzies). My paper (Sunday) is highly relevant for the current season too. Lots of other fun stuff over this weekend and the online participation should be up to Signum's usual high standards. Hope to see some of you there!
I wish I could be there! Have fun

Turned out that it overlapped with my evenings, so I didn't stay up past midnight, but did manage to be there for a lot of it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

And Phil's music from the Song Battle is now available!

Back