Haerangil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• If i was a more creative guy i'd write the orcish parody of the Arhrabeth and call it:

"Izuzhabûra Flokgrumbul agh Gauknulum"

Two orcs a male warrior-Chieftain and a female witch arguing about if they are mortal or not and what about their souls...
    Just started roleplaying in beloved Middle-earth again.tonight I celebrated midwinter under the clear sky of the snow-vovered steppes of Rhûn, having left Esgaroth for a travel to the Orocarni far in the east...
    Oh how much i would love it if lotro cosmetic outfits was availabe as a stand-alone app! I just always have loved dressing- dolls..
    Reactions: Faelivrin and JJ48
    JJ48
    JJ48
    I'm still waiting to be able to give my hobbit cosmetic wooden shoes.
    Haerangil
    Haerangil
    In Theory people could use LOTRO to direct a LoTR Movie... I#ve seen similar projects before..
    Did i ever mention how much i despise the lyrical and musical pathos of power metal? Blind guardian seriously? Absolutely awful!
    Reactions: JJ48
    Haerangil
    Haerangil
    I do like some metal, both the classic and the more extreme approach to heavy metal sound. Bands like bg are just too wagnerian , pompous and overloaded for my taste. Too many if the falsetto and high pitch electric sound hurts my ears
    N
    Nahar
    They are quite artistic and trying to convey more than just grandiosity. For example one of their more pompous songs: Time Stands Still, about the Fall of Fingolfin - they end with a light major-key part, saying: "The elven king's broken he stumbles and falls...". They are breaking the pathos intentionally, making it both musically and lyrically more interesting.
    Haerangil
    Haerangil
    I loathe that entire style of music.It is a violation of my aesthetic taste...
    It is very well played heavy metal... sure! But it is very well playingbheavy metal musicians playing the worst imitations of Wagner!
    Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands
    "(...)into the far countries of Rhûn and Harad where the stars are strange."
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Welcome to the SilmFilm project! I hope you enjoy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back