Followers 2

Birthday:
Feb 15, 1982 (Age: 35)
Home Page:
Steelworker

Share This Page

Haerangil

Well-Known Member, Male, 35, from germany

Oh how much i would love it if lotro cosmetic outfits was availabe as a stand-alone app! I just always have loved dressing- dolls.. Dec 4, 2017

Haerangil was last seen:
Dec 15, 2017 at 2:33 PM
    1. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      Oh how much i would love it if lotro cosmetic outfits was availabe as a stand-alone app! I just always have loved dressing- dolls..
      1. JJ48 likes this.
      2. JJ48
        JJ48
        I'm still waiting to be able to give my hobbit cosmetic wooden shoes.
        Dec 4, 2017
      3. Haerangil
        Haerangil
        In Theory people could use LOTRO to direct a LoTR Movie... I#ve seen similar projects before..
        Dec 4, 2017
    2. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      Did i ever mention how much i despise the lyrical and musical pathos of power metal? Blind guardian seriously? Absolutely awful!
      1. JJ48 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Haakon
        Haakon
        It’s really not my kind of music I’m afraid - I tend to zone out after a few songs, and then suddenly come to and realise there’s music playing that I wish to turn off.
        Nov 29, 2017
      4. JJ48
        JJ48
        The music itself doesn't bother me too much (parts even remind me a little of TSO, which I love). However, when they start screaming, it's just really unpleasant to listen to. Also, they're really hard to understand sometimes, even when I stop everything to just focus on the lyrics.

Personally, I think I'd prefer a more Weird Al approach; just parodying popular songs with a Tolkienish theme.
        Nov 29, 2017
      5. Haerangil
        Haerangil
        I do like some metal, both the classic and the more extreme approach to heavy metal sound. Bands like bg are just too wagnerian , pompous and overloaded for my taste. Too many if the falsetto and high pitch electric sound hurts my ears
        Nov 30, 2017
    3. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands
      1. Haakon likes this.
      2. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        What now?
        Sep 18, 2017
    4. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      when the dunedain are in town... lock away your daughters :-)
    5. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      "(...)into the far countries of Rhûn and Harad where the stars are strange."
      1. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        Welcome to the SilmFilm project! I hope you enjoy :)
        Dec 13, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 15, 1982 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://merp.wikia.com/wiki/Middle-earth_Role_Playing_Wiki
    Steelworker
    I'm really a Hardcore-Tolkien Nerd...

It started all when I first saw the Bakshi Movies when I was a little Kid, later I read literally all of Tolkiens Works right through the entire History of Middle-Earth after I got into Middle-Earth Roleplaying...

I quit Gaming some time ago but I still do a fan-Wiki for Roleplayers, though it has now become somewhat more of a sub-creation/fan-work Wiki for non-canonical Middle-Earth.

I see myself not as a sub-creator but more of a chronicler who tries to compile and preserve the sub-creation done by others for Middle-Earth... it gives this Universe even more depth and detail.

I've followed The Tolkien Professors Podcasts for quite a while and gave long considerations if i should take active part of discussions about a hypothetical Silmarillion picturization... but alas... i couldn't restrain any longer.