Haerangil
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh how much i would love it if lotro cosmetic outfits was availabe as a stand-alone app! I just always have loved dressing- dolls..
    Reactions: Faelivrin and JJ48
    JJ48
    JJ48
    I'm still waiting to be able to give my hobbit cosmetic wooden shoes.
    Haerangil
    Haerangil
    In Theory people could use LOTRO to direct a LoTR Movie... I#ve seen similar projects before..
    Did i ever mention how much i despise the lyrical and musical pathos of power metal? Blind guardian seriously? Absolutely awful!
    Reactions: JJ48
    Haakon
    Haakon
    It’s really not my kind of music I’m afraid - I tend to zone out after a few songs, and then suddenly come to and realise there’s music playing that I wish to turn off.
    JJ48
    JJ48
    The music itself doesn't bother me too much (parts even remind me a little of TSO, which I love). However, when they start screaming, it's just really unpleasant to listen to. Also, they're really hard to understand sometimes, even when I stop everything to just focus on the lyrics.

Personally, I think I'd prefer a more Weird Al approach; just parodying popular songs with a Tolkienish theme.
    Haerangil
    Haerangil
    I do like some metal, both the classic and the more extreme approach to heavy metal sound. Bands like bg are just too wagnerian , pompous and overloaded for my taste. Too many if the falsetto and high pitch electric sound hurts my ears
    Now this babe was of greatest beauty; his skin of a shining white and his eyes of a blue surpassing that of the sky in southern lands
    "(...)into the far countries of Rhûn and Harad where the stars are strange."
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Welcome to the SilmFilm project! I hope you enjoy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…