Recent content by KalebK

1. K

Mythgard RP!

Sorry I couldn't make it last time. Ended up drowning in a paper that I needed to finish. Looks like I won't be able to make it tomorrow either. Have to go work a fundraiser.
  2. K

Mythgard RP!

That wasn't quite what I had in mind for that thread, but it totally works.
  3. K

Mythgard RP!

Looking forward to starting! Buckford's all kitted up and ready to go!
  4. K

Total Immersion: Saga of the Shield-Maiden, Grimhildyn Bold

Thanks, ramz! Appreciate it! Yeah, plan is to go by the day/night cycle unless needed by the story of some sort, but that will be adjusted for. And sweet! Thanks for that! I'll probably hit you up once this is fully up and running. If things would ever make sense, I'd even be down to bring her...
  5. K

Total Immersion: Saga of the Shield-Maiden, Grimhildyn Bold

Hey, y'all! So I see it's still pretty quiet in here. See if I can't drum up some interest and conversation. I'm working on starting a total immersion storyline. Once the story begins, everything will be done IC and as realistically as possible, all in order to further the storyline. Still in...
  6. K

RP Roster

Hey friends! Thought I would get some stuff kickstarted here at the basic level. Role playing is just storytelling and stories cannot exist without characters. So! Let's see if we can't get a roster of RP characters started. I'm not seeing a need for anything too specific yet, but a general...
Back