Mythgard Forums

Haakon
Haakon
I really like the discussion though!
MithLuin
MithLuin
Haha, yeah, I don't tend to keep our casting in mind when planning out story ideas. Do you think the storyline is a bad match for him, or...?
Ange1e4e5
Ange1e4e5
I think we've been banking on our actors being able to pull off the storylines we create for them, occasionally chuckling about typecasting. In Eastwood's case, I'm more familiar with him more as an action star (he was Lieutenant Edwards in Suicide Squad), though he might have potential (he was Taylor Swift's love interest in the music video for Wildest Dreams).
Haakon
Haakon
It’ll all be fine, it was just initially funny when people were going..’the big question is, what does she see in him??’ when he’s such a good looking guy that no one watching will wonder two seconds. And then it was suggested that he should be a funny guy, which doesn’t sound like Eastwood to me (but I could be wrong).
MithLuin
MithLuin
He also appears in the Nicholas Sparks film 'The Longest Ride' as a love interest. I haven't seen the film (or any others of his), so I don't have a good feel for his potential. I know that playing 'funny' can be very challenging, so if you don't have much experience with comedic timing, that can fall flat. Generally, I assume that all of our actors will have great chemistry.
MithLuin
MithLuin
Haha, true, there's nothing wrong with that gentleman's looks! If it makes it any better, by 'funny', I mean he's willing to tease her and not act all serious all the time.
Reactions: Haakon
Haakon
Haakon
I’m sure a really good looking guy like Scott Eastwood can also be funny, at times. ;)
Back