Ange1e4e5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... what happened when the site went down for the last day or so?
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    From the unofficial Signum facebook group, it seems as if the hosting server went down. Not entirely clear as to why.
    Can't hear Corey on Twitch. And when we hear him, no Trish or Dave.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Have you considered just joining the Webinar?
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I hadn't, since I've been busy for the first hour or so of the session and couldn't listen in until then because of my schedule.
    We might need a new logo. Whenever I pull up the forum, the tree usually in the upper left-hand corner is gone, and a blue ? is there.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Oh, thanks for bringing that up; I hadn't noticed. I'll mention it to Corey Olsen on Friday.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    That would be great.
    Started a thread on how the effects of the Spell of Bottomless Dread would be portrayed onscreen, as it was brought up in today's session.
    Will be out for the first half of the session today. Please let me know what transpires.
    Faelivrin
    Faelivrin
    I'm glad you mentioned it or I would've completely forgotten it was today!
    I’ve run out of roles we definitely need to cast this season. Now the speculative roles begin.
    Reactions: Haakon
    Haakon
    Haakon
    That’s good, but we don’t really know for certain what the casting list will look like until we’ve gone through the final episode, actually. I’m into this at least as much as you are, but I’ve had less time lately and I’ve also been holding back a bit. I’ll give it a go later on though!
    I’m getting notifications on posts getting moved, but I can’t find them.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I don’t know. It just said that my posts in the thread X were moved to thread Y. And when I follow up the notification, it just sends me to the first post in the thread.
    Faelivrin
    Faelivrin
    I was told that 2 of my posts on the 4.06 Overarching Storylines Continued thread were moved. But I haven't read or posted there at all. That thread was started and "my posts" moved while I wasn't even logged in.

I am also having trouble with the forum not registering my mouse clicks and keyboard. That has been happening for 3 days although it might just be my connection.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Oh, that was me, sorry. I tried to move some posts to the new thread, but then moved them back. So, everything is where it was originally, despite the notifications. Sorry for the confusion!
    Is SilmFilm today? Are we still on?
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I guess I feel a bit disappointed about not having it on the 30th, considering it was down in the calendar that SilmFilm was supposed to be on the 30th.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Yes, that calendar was created that last time they made an adjustment to the schedule. In the podcast on the 16th, they discussed that they might not be able to do the 30th.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Right.
    Glaurung casting thread in general cast subforum should be moved to Season 4 subforum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…