A Project Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive?

Hi all,
This project is really starting to take off, and I love it! Thank you all so much for jumping in along with me to get this thing happening!

We're pretty much at the point where content is starting to be created, so I'd like to set up a structure for storing that content in a way that works for everyone.
I think it would work best to keep everything stored in one place, because I've encountered issues in the past when the documents for a project are spread across many computers and several different Google Drive accounts.

I'd like to ask everyone's opinion on how to store the content so that people can view, download and/or edit it as required.
I usually use Google Drive for personal and work projects, but does anyone prefer Dropbox, or OneDrive, or any other equivalent cloud storage?
Or, does anyone have an alternative to those types of cloud storage that would work better for this project?
There will be a lot of data generated, mostly documents rather than image, audio or video at this point, but we should make sure we have enough space to keep up with whatever content we start creating in the future.
It will also be important to keep an eye on permissions. I hate to bring it up, and I am completely sure everyone here will be entirely responsible, but we don't want anyone nasty to show up and sabotage or delete all of our content.

Let me know your thoughts!

I mostly use Google Drive because of work and convenience. Because we are mostly working with documents, Google would work perfectly I think, but I don’t know much about the others.

Back