Belegund

Status
Not open for further replies.

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
Belegund is the younger brother of Baragund and the father of Rían. He fights beside Barahir in the Dagor Bragollach, and then joins his band of outlaws in Dorthonion, eventually dying at Tarn Aeluin. As such, we are looking for someone to play a warrior/outlaw, as well as be able to express the loss of his family to the separation caused by the outlaw's mission. He should be on the fairer side for the House of Bëor, while still looking like his is related to his family members. This will include the dark-haired Barahir, Andreth, and Baragund, as well as the light-haired Rían and (eventually) the blond Tuor.

Belegund is 35 at the time of the Dagor Bragollach, and 40 years old at the time of his death.
He is the brother of Baragund (not yet cast), the cousin of Barahir (played by Santiago Cabrera), and the nephew of Andreth (played by Olivia Thirlby and Marina Sirtis). He is the father of Rían (not yet cast) and the grandfather of Tuor (not yet cast, but will be blond).

1678417837223.png

Matt Long

Height: 5'10" (1.78 m) [not given on imdb]

1678417570178.png

Matt Long is from Kentucky and loves the outdoors. He plays Zeke on the show Manifest, where he is a recovering drug addict who is trying to start over in life. He plays a character with a lot of inner conflict and self-doubt, which he is able to convey clearly through body language. I imagine he will be able to manage the I-am-having-nightmares-about-my-little-girl scenes as Belegund well.

1678417912980.png

Edit: Chosen to play Belegund

Last edited:
Michael C. Fox
Height: 6'0"
Roles: Andrew "Andy" Parker in Downton Abbey
Fox is mostly known for his supporting work on Downton Abbey, but gives some pretty intense work like when his character is revealed to be illiterate and in the film when he breaks the hot water for the entire house out of jealousy. Also Fox nearly became a mounted police officer, so he likely has some training in dealing with horses.
MV5BNWMwYWE1ODYtMjViOC00ZDUwLWEwMTctMDEzNjUyMWE3MTBmL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjEwMjYzNDA@._V1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back