Following asyncronally

Ragnelle

I was not sure where to find the information, (I've looked at the "Exploring the Lord of the Rings" site for Mythgrad Institute), so I thought I should ask here.

I have caught up with the episodes that are now posted - the last I had to see on YouTube because it has not been posted as a podcast yet. So, my question is: how quickly are usually the new episodes posed? And are there now a gap between posted episodes and the live sessions? I want to be caught up before I take a stab at joining a live session (though I am in Europe, so it is only now that I am on vacation that I will have much of a chance), but the latest episode was 148 Isuldur and the Ring, posted 25th of June. I understood that there was to be a new session on the 30th and then an hiatus.

I guess the question is: am I caught up? Are there more episodes for me to wait for?

The last episode (149) was July 22nd. We covered 132 words, so you could jump in now and catch up in retrospect. I did that and it wasn't too confusing, and I was several sessions behind when I attended my first live session.

The timing of session publication has often been sporadic; As I understand it, this work is done on a best effort basis by volunteers.

Back