I hate to post this here but...

I do use iTunes, and the last episode I have is 126. I'm five episodes behind and getting frustrated. I have difficulty finding 2 hours to sit and watch a YT vid, but use my iPod constantly. I hope they get released soon.

Try YouTube. [You can also choose a 1.25 or 1.5 playback speed for YouTube if, like me, you have the patience of a hobbit waiting for the mushrooms to saute.]

Can't seem to figure out where else, or if you are aware. The podcast hasn't updated in ages. We're stuck on 125. I can't use YouTube, so I can't continue. Hoping you are aware, is there a fix coming?

Exploring LOTRO has it's own feed now; it's titled Mythgard's Exploring the Lord of the Rings and subscribe. HTH

It's happened again. The podcast feed hasn't been updated in so long (episode 147!) that I frankly forgot about it. I know, I could listen on YouTube, but that's not really an option when I'm out walking or watering my plants or cleaning house or...

How complicated is it to (I assume) strip the audio and post it? Could I volunteer? I don't have any tech skills, but I'm sure I could learn.

Yikes.

Checking up on this, the update schedule seems to have been:

Up to Episode 133 added in March.​
Episodes 134-137 added in mid-April (all 4 posted on the same day)​
Episodes 138-141 added in May (4 more)​
Episodes 142-147 (6 new episodes) added in June​

...and nothing since that time. It has now been over 10 weeks since the podcast feed for Exploring Lord of the Rings has updated.

The Silm Film podcast is in a similar situation. The first three sessions of Season 5 were posted, but there have been no updates since May 1st. There have been a total of 13 sessions so far, so the asynchronous podcast listeners are 10 sessions and 20 weeks behind.

Does the podcast team take a break for the summer? If so, would they like assistants to help out during that time, to give them a break from their duties? We could likely recruit additional volunteers to help out, if desired.

Back