Pre-course concert on Tuesday the 21st!

Rob Henderson

Hi all! i wanted to make sure everyone knew that as part of the Courserrim's sponsorship of next week's course session, our band The Remediators will be holding a pre-class concert in the Scholar's Hall from 9 to 9:30 server time. They're telling me that they have several lore-inspired songs planned, with themes of both good and evil. I honestly don't know what they mean by that. Join us on Tuesday and we'll find out!

Hi all! i wanted to make sure everyone knew that as part of the Courserrim's sponsorship of next week's course session, our band The Remediators will be holding a pre-class concert in the Scholar's Hall from 9 to 9:30 server time. They're telling me that they have several lore-inspired songs planned, with themes of both good and evil. I honestly don't know what they mean by that. Join us on Tuesday and we'll find out!
That sounds splendid. Is it possible that someone could record this for those of us in inconvenient timezones?

The concert was great. Here is the recording of it:

There were lyrics written for all the music, and they were fantastic. Unfortunately, I wasn't expecting that, and the chat window text-size didn't end up rendering very well after going through several encoding passes :(.

Back