Okay, I know we're still waiting for the recordings to be available, but I figured I'd start on an Outline.
*Work in Progress*
0. Skeleton/Story Question – Should we stay or should we go?
1. Teaser – Frame: Elladan and Elrohir visit their sister in Lothlorien?
Main: The reunions of the Ambassadors with their families.
2. Finwë and Míriel engaged/discussing their future.
3. Ingwë tells the Vanyar of the plans to go to Valinor. There is general agreement and this goes over well. After greeting his brother Olwë, Elwë has a similar conversation with the Teleri that goes...less well. Introduce Nurwen, elf girl who has been pining for Elwë; he is oblivious to her interest.
4. First plot point – Míriel's sister(?) does not approve of the planned wedding, and tries to warn Míriel against it. Míriel defends her choice, and says she is ready to go to Valinor with Finwë. She also expresses a belief that their love is stronger because it endured through a long separation.
5. Wedding! Much music, such dancing, wow - party.
6. First pinch point – Dissension in Noldor camp. Elwë sends Celeborn to fetch the newly-wed Finwë to deal with this. Celeborn is told to go away. Ingwë sends a second messenger (or goes himself) and says no really, we need you, it's a bit of an emergency.
7. Morwë, Míriel's suitor from Episode 2, is actively thwarting any 'let's get ready to leave' plans. Many of the Noldor are reluctant to leave their land and their projects here ('I just started building a bridge, so....'). Finwë attempts to reassure everyone (we have so much to learn in Valinor!) and maybe suggests dealing with this...later.
8. Mid point – The Vanyar and Teleri arrive and we have a full scale debate.
9. The arguments start out cordial, but become more heated. The Vanyar are a strong unified voice for leaving, and those wanting to stay become more and more defensive. An elf (Nurwen? Círdan? Lenwë?) mentions unsettling dreams about leaving for the West. Eöl says his piece (calls Valinor a cage and accuses the Valar of not caring and wanting slaves) and storms off in a huff.
10. Second pinch point – Spy!Thurengwethil returns to Angband, and we check in with Sauron and Gothmog.
11. Back to the Debate - they are still...debating. Fears are raised - the fear of staying with the dangers of Middle Earth, the anger that the Valar have done 'nothing' to stop the Hunter, and the fear of unknown Valinor. Lenwë is very uncertain. Círdan expresses concern about the true purpose of the elves - trying to cut through both fear and desire to get at what is the right thing to do.
12. Second plot point – Morwë becomes the main spokesman for the reluctant Noldor. He stresses 'What about our culture? We would be overshadowed by the Valar.' The main spokesman for the reluctant Teleri is Nurwen. She speaks of how wonderful Middle Earth is and how long and difficult the journey will be.
14. Climax 1 – Míriel's sister decides to remain with the Avari. We see other families also split over this decision.
15. Climax 2 – The Calaquendi pack up camp and...leave.
16. Dénouement – Frame?? - Hosts want the question of whether or not Arwen will go to Valinor on the table by this point. A discussion with her brothers could be helpful here, or...?