Richol Richards
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay so the Ossi elves take issue with Men, listing their hunting as one of the reasons...yet Caranthir & co. are allowed to hunt there? Um?
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    Whatever the case, they found it reason enough to tell Finrod to send the men packing. Feanor's sons and their hunting seem to meet little or no such hostility, however.
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    Clarification: I'm not bringing this up in context of Season 3's material. I was randomly listening to the 'Of Men' chapter recently and for some reason this stood out.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    One possible line of reasoning is that no one really wants to try to tell the Fëanoreans what to do. It's also possible that the elven hunting parties were a very rare occurrence, while the men were hunting frequently or overhunting.
    Woke up so hyped and ready for Silmfilm at 10 and totally forgot it's actually not until*next* week. Can you tell how much I've missed it...
    Reactions: Nicholas Palazzo
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    Oh, I get you. Season 2 does indeed have my favourite episodes thus far. Special kudos to the script writing team! I guess that is indeed part of my excitement, the "day 0 to day 100" transformation. It's not going to be easy and is already proving to be a bit challenging but I'm really interested to see what we do eventually come up with in this season.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Please feel free to drop in to the sessions more often! Your insights are appreciated! Maybe even join the broadcast this time?
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    I appreciate the invitation! I do definitely intend to be more involved in Season 3 and plan to attend as many of the sessions as possible. I may need to work up the courage to join the broadcast, but I'm not entirely counting it out, either. :)
    Spending the better part of my birthday marathoning script discussions and Exploring LOTR = a birthday well spent, I'd say.
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    Thanks, Ruth!

Thanks MithLuin, and I am indeed interested! I'm not sure if I can produce anything of excellent (or even pleasing) quality just yet, though. My current aim is to first get more solid footing (which is taking forever, I know) and then attempt a few scribblings here and there. But it is my goal to become more involved in the scripting process for sure!
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    At the very least I know I'll *likely* be a lot more available for the season 3 scripts. :)
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Great! Well, I hope have the chance to make yourself comfortable and give it a go :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…