Recruitment

shoreless

Hey everybody! I'm getting back into LOTRO after another hiatus and I'm looking for a new kin to pal around with. I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be be, but I thought Mythgard might be an option. I love Tolkien studies and am an on-again-off-again Tolkien Professor "student." Are y'all recruiting? How active is the kin these days?

Thanks!

Anthony Lawther

Hey everybody! I'm getting back into LOTRO after another hiatus and I'm looking for a new kin to pal around with. I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be be, but I thought Mythgard might be an option. I love Tolkien studies and am an on-again-off-again Tolkien Professor "student." Are y'all recruiting? How active is the kin these days?

Thanks!
Yes, we are happy to receive new recruits. The main regular kin events are:
1. Friday Night Fights at 9pm server time, where groups are created from the folks who turn up at the Spire of meeting in Rivendell to skirmish or do other content as agreed on the night. We often have a group near level-cap and another group currently in the high-40's, and sometimes a group for other level ranges.
2. Roving Threat Wednesdays every second week at 8:30pm server time also meeting at the Spire of meeting. This week is an RT week.

Being a kin the spans the globe it isn't uncommon to find people on at all times of the day and night.

If that sounds good to you, check the list of officers here and next time you are in game see if one is available to recruit you. Of course, you can also filter the fellowing tab, in the social panel, by kinship to see who's on from Mythgard.

shoreless

Awesome! This sounds like it just might be a fit, as I'm fairly casual these days but I really want to catch up on group content. I'll reach out to an officer next time I can find one.

Thanks!