Haakon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Suggestions for new threads in Sets: Rivers Gelion and Ascar, Amon Ereb, and Spider Caves of Northern Ered Luin.
    Reactions: Nicholas Palazzo
    Haakon
    Haakon
    More material could be added to existing threads about Alqualondë and Menegroth, for example.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Ok I’ve started the threads.
    So the Scripts are in? There is some casting to do, and we also have to take a look at Sets.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yes, if we could get everything together on Sets for Friday (June 8th), that would be good.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    What’s the plan for that?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    People post any photos they would like to share for location shooting.
    So tomorrow is Silmfilm session day? I probably won’t make it.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yep, it should be the (final) script outline review session. Sorry you won't be able to make it :(.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Well as always I’ll try to attend at least a while. Maybe an hour. So I will at any rate be able to hear a few ‘please stand by’-messages from the Webinar and perhaps the announcements, before I have to log off :D
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Yeah, getting started on time is not this project's strong suit. Perhaps keeping in mind how much we probably need to get done, we can convince the hosts to act as time-efficient as possible. >.>
    I had problems when trying to post nominations today, I encountered a firewall that wouldn’t accept my password/username. Anyone else?
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    That typically happens whenever I try to log in. I have to press the option for stay signed in to get in at all.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yes I have to do the same, always. But this was a notification blocking the whole page telling me there was a firewall and demanding me to log in - which didn’t work.
    So it begins...
    Reactions: Richol Richards
    MithLuin
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Just a subtle reference to the casting of Lúthien, which is a bit difficult and interesting. It’s not a battle, so the hint went wrong, I guess Haha
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Ah, yes....well, that should be interesting. I imagine we'll get more nominations for her than for anyone!
    I nominated 27 people in the season 1 casting. In season 2, I nominated 39. But it looks like that was an exceptional year.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yes you definitely contributed with a number of important nominees. My point wasn’t really my elected nominees but that there were so many roles to fill last year.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I also would like to encourage more people to contribute. The more perspectives the better.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    You are right; there were a lot of roles last year.
    I haven’t been able to participate as I’d wanted the last couple of months. I’ve moved, changed job situation and had a severe cold.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Feeling any better health-wise?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Thanks for asking, I’m slowly crawling up that hill...
    Well, I had time to participate in the session for about an hour. After that, the execs were just about done with the announcements. :)
    Reactions: Nicholas Palazzo
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yeah, that was a long intro! I feel this wasn't an episode that could afford the shortchanging of the time, but I had to leave at 12, so I didn't hear how they resolved it all, either.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    It happens. But since it happened this time, I'm really happy that Richol posted notes of all that one needed to know. (And I wasn't too well prepared so I would probably not have had that much to contribute).
    Are we having a live session this Friday?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    That’s my guess, too.
    Marielle
    Marielle
    Corey mentioned they might have to in passing last time. I remember because he almost said "push up a week" before he realized that was Easter Weekend.
    Faelivrin
    Faelivrin
    More time to work on scripts (and get over this cold) is more than welcome.
    The problems with logging in and out seem to be gone, at least temporarily.
    Reactions: MithLuin
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Well...that wasn't exactly true. I can get in and out, but things are a bit messy, to be honest.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Same here. Time stamp appears to be an issue.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Sorry, guys :( I don't know how to fix this.
    Logging in/out seems to work fine now...
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Except that this update didn't show and I made another update until I realised it had been posted.
    I have to say, I’m more or less happy with today’s Amras discussion.
    amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    That was the part where I lost signal in a parkade so, bonus, I guess. Haha
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I was happy when Dave picked up my twin theme comment after six attempts
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yeah, sorry Haakon - I tried to condense it to 'twin alone' on the slide, and that was clearly not enough to articulate the full idea. Thanks for sticking with it til you got through; it's a good idea!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…