Caranthir

images
images
upload_2018-8-3_7-42-10.jpeg

He could fit. Seen him in both Game of Thrones and Deadpool, looks like a more stoic angle for Caranthir.

He could fit. Seen him in both Game of Thrones and Deadpool, looks like a more stoic angle for Caranthir.
Well, I dunno. He has something. I can't remember that I liked him a lot in GoT. And he looks sort of the same in every picture. But he's won some kind of acting award at some point, so I guess he isn't too bad. Not sure what you mean with "stoic angle" but it seems our opinions overlap at least a bit. Perhaps we should be looking for someone more impulsive? I wonder if he can be explosive enough.

I can remember putting some thoughts up somewhere for this casting but can't remember where :( if anyone can remind me you get a can't remember what I said in there I think I had
He's the guy from Vikings and the hunger games. He's 6'2" 27years
MV5BYzlhMTlhY2YtNWIwYy00Y2M4LTg5ZGItOWIyN2I2MWQ3MmM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyOTM4MzU@._V1_SY999_CR0...jpg

And also
Alan ritchson
MV5BNzA4YWRlMzctMzdmMi00YWRiLTk0YzItMDU1MmEyZjgxMjc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_.jpg
I saw him in catching fire also 6'2" but older at 35
I seem to remember that the bossers wanted a "I'll start a fight come at me type"
If I'm wrong or going crazy let me know :)

Of those two, I personally find Ritchson the most interesting one. I’ve got nothing against the Vikings guy but I don’t think he’s a Caranthir. I haven’t seen Ritchson act but he has something about him, an attitude I like.

I've only seen him in hunger games and he had the role of the guy you want to punch :) but also very sure he could give it back as good as he gets.

Well, I dunno. He has something. I can't remember that I liked him a lot in GoT. And he looks sort of the same in every picture. But he's won some kind of acting award at some point, so I guess he isn't too bad. Not sure what you mean with "stoic angle" but it seems our opinions overlap at least a bit. Perhaps we should be looking for someone more impulsive? I wonder if he can be explosive enough.
What I mean is that I'm mostly familiar with his character of Ajax in Deadpool where he literally has no emotion.

What I mean is that I'm mostly familiar with his character of Ajax in Deadpool where he literally has no emotion.

Ok. But would you say that you think that he can't show emotion, or are you confident that he can, even though he didn't in Deadpool?

Ok. But would you say that you think that he can't show emotion, or are you confident that he can, even though he didn't in Deadpool?
I’m confident that he can, it was just a requirement of that role that he didn’t.

Back