Supporting Characters

I guess they are there, somewherevaround cirdan at the falas, we just had no need to mention them by name yet

Gelmir and Arminas were people of Angrod before they joined Cirdan. They run into Tuor as well. I introduced Arminas in my Episode 9 script as a scout that reported to Angrod about the size of the Orc army. I haven’t introduced Gelmir yet because Gwindor’s brother is also named Gelmir, so one of the Gelmirs needs a new name.

Could one merge both characters? Or simply call the other guy "Guilinion"?
ok, if we needed more Falathrim at one point i had always supposed that Earendils crew, Falathar, Erellont, Aerandir... at least some of them are elves.

I don't think merging the characters will work because Gelmir (Gwindor's brother) is executed in front of Fingon's army and Gelmir (Arminas' friend) is still alive after that.

Voronwe's mother is one of the Falathrim, though she would probably have to move to Gondolin with her husband.

Voronwe's mother is one of the Falathrim, though she would probably have to move to Gondolin with her husband.
She'll probably join Galdor, then, if he's leaving Círdan for Gondolin. She could be Galdor's relative. A sister, perhaps.

Maybe we don’t need to include Arminas’ friend Gelmir? Arminas could do that stuff by himself, right?

Or Tadegelmir or Taduigelmir or Edwengelmir (the other or second Gelmir) or simply bart (change) .Bart is a good old elfish name!

Yeah i know... the last posts all pretty much were tongue in cheek, having a bit of good old fun with the weird professor and his mistakes...

Yeah i know... the last posts all pretty much were tongue in cheek, having a bit of good old fun with the weird professor and his mistakes...
Well, Glorfindel was intended to be two separate characters...

But let's get back to business.

So...leaving the Gelmir issue for a moment... I seriously think the idea that Galdor of the Falathrim and Voronwë's mother could be brother and sister.

Back