Weapon & Armor systems; Tactical Styles in Middle Earth

Nicholas Palazzo

If I may ask, what are Haleth and Boldog using for weapons when they fight in Season 5, Episode 4?
We gave her a signature spear (probably of Dwarven make), the haft of which is broken in the leadup to her killing Tevildo. She could replace the broken end later, or cap it off to make something like an iklwa. Boldog's weapon wasn't important to the story at this time.

Ange1e4e5

We gave her a signature spear (probably of Dwarven make), the haft of which is broken in the leadup to her killing Tevildo. She could replace the broken end later, or cap it off to make something like an iklwa. Boldog's weapon wasn't important to the story at this time.
And a shield?

Ange1e4e5

I’ll admit I’m disappointed; having a sword would make it easier to figure out the choreography.

Ah well, I guess I’ll make the most of it.

Nicholas Palazzo

I’ll admit I’m disappointed; having a sword would make it easier to figure out the choreography.

Ah well, I guess I’ll make the most of it.
Well, as it stands, it's not much of a fight. Also, spears are extremely ubiquitous as primary weapons. Swords would look even more out of place in a Neolithic, non-martial society like the newly arrived Haladin.

Ange1e4e5

Well, as it stands, it's not much of a fight. Also, spears are extremely ubiquitous as primary weapons. Swords would look even more out of place in a Neolithic, non-martial society like the newly arrived Haladin.
Right.

So if she's using a spear, how is she using it? Two-handed, point forward, or two-handed like a quarterstaff (Sojutsu)?