New profile posts

Ok so I was under the impression that we would do a session today. But apparently it's next Friday?
Faelivrin
Faelivrin
I never received an email and am now blocked from attending. PLEASE HELP
Haakon
Haakon
I use the webinar app. The webinar number is 286-571-883
MithLuin
MithLuin
It is meant to be today. But the webinar calendar was not updated until this morning, so that is why the e-mails didn't go out.
Many visitors to Celondim has puzzled at Arnoldo the Absentminded's attempt at building a tower.
Exams are now over for me and I am excited to be getting more involved once again in Mythgard... catching up on the ELOTR forums has been a treat!
Wow, it has been a busy couple of weeks for work and family. Behind on Exploring, behind on SilmFilm.
Gandalf's quick look to Frodo's, "we" is exactly why ExpLoTR is so awesome. I saw some folks in the general chat that weren't stoked on the extended boulder talk but it's all about the journey not the end! To me, the long boulder talks make the "quick look"-esque gems even better. But I'm weird and enjoy intricate discussions about Tolkien stuff, no matter how seemingly insignificant.
"We'll get to that in 10 years." - Prof. Olsen last class regarding Sam in Mordor. ha! So awesome. So stoked to be a part of this long game.