Last Activity:
Nov 12, 2017
Birthday:
May 19, 2000 (Age: 17)
Student

Share This Page

Alcarohtar

Member, Male, 17, from Ranheim, Trondheim, Norway

Where can I listen to the silmfilm sessions? I haven't listened to any since april. I can't find new sessions. Haven't there been new ones? May 25, 2017

Alcarohtar was last seen:
Nov 12, 2017
    1. Alcarohtar
      Alcarohtar
      Where can I listen to the silmfilm sessions? I haven't listened to any since april. I can't find new sessions. Haven't there been new ones?
      1. ruth barratt
        ruth barratt
        I just subscribed to the Tolkien prof pod cast on ITunes I think that is the easiest place to find them. Oh and welcome back there was some good stuff in them :)
        May 25, 2017
      2. Alcarohtar
        Alcarohtar
        Okay thanks :)
        May 25, 2017
    2. Alcarohtar
      Alcarohtar
      Hate spiders. Just entered the Beasts forum and threw my computer away when I saw those ugly monsters.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I'm sorry! I put a warning in the PowerPoint during the session when we went over those, but, erm, yeah......
        Apr 18, 2017
      3. Alcarohtar
        Alcarohtar
        Thanks for the warning during the session, very helpful. You really saved me :) lol
        Apr 18, 2017
      4. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I'm sorry! On a happy note, we're done with Ungoliant now and can get on to less creepy crawly beasts. Like picking a bat form for Thuringwethil :P
        Apr 19, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    May 19, 2000 (Age: 17)
    Student
    Im 16 years old and a tolkien fan. My real name is Ludvig. Im from Trondheim, Norway. I feel a bit lonely here cause Im the only tolkien fan I know from here ( with tolkien fan I mean those who actually have read the Silmarillion too, and like it). I have been torturing my friends to read The Silmarillion and have made 2 of them start, but their not through it yet :(
    I discovered Tolkien through some friends three years ago and I've read LOTR, the Hobbit, the Sil, UT, Children of Húrin and just started on the History of Middle-Earth. Reading the Lays of Beleriand.:p