Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2017 at 5:27 PM
Birthday:
May 19, 2000 (Age: 16)
Student

Share This Page

Alcarohtar

Member, Male, 16, from Ranheim, Trondheim, Norway

Hate spiders. Just entered the Beasts forum and threw my computer away when I saw those ugly monsters. Apr 16, 2017

Alcarohtar was last seen:
Apr 23, 2017 at 5:27 PM
    1. Alcarohtar
      Alcarohtar
      Hate spiders. Just entered the Beasts forum and threw my computer away when I saw those ugly monsters.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I'm sorry! I put a warning in the PowerPoint during the session when we went over those, but, erm, yeah......
        Apr 18, 2017 at 2:46 PM
      3. Alcarohtar
        Alcarohtar
        Thanks for the warning during the session, very helpful. You really saved me :) lol
        Apr 18, 2017 at 6:10 PM
      4. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I'm sorry! On a happy note, we're done with Ungoliant now and can get on to less creepy crawly beasts. Like picking a bat form for Thuringwethil :P
        Apr 19, 2017 at 3:53 PM
  • About

Birthday:
    May 19, 2000 (Age: 16)
    Student
    Im 16 years old and a tolkien fan. My real name is Ludvig. Im from Trondheim, Norway. I feel a bit lonely here cause Im the only tolkien fan I know from here ( with tolkien fan I mean those who actually have read the Silmarillion too, and like it). I have been torturing my friends to read The Silmarillion and have made 2 of them start, but their not through it yet :(
    I discovered Tolkien through some friends three years ago and I've read LOTR, the Hobbit, the Sil, UT, Children of Húrin and just started on the History of Middle-Earth. Reading the Lays of Beleriand.:p