Haakon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was the season timeline changed last sesion?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Not to my knowledge, no. Some issues related to that were discussed, but I don't recall any definite choices being made to change it.
    Going on a vacation with unclear online possibilities...
    Reactions: Nicholas Palazzo
    Richol Richards
    Richol Richards
    Your presence will be missed, Haakon! But do have a lovely vacation! :)
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Thank you! For now I'm slightly more optimistic than I was before though... (But the session on Friday is definitely not happening for me)
    So I tried to write a message to admin about the casting subsection situation, but it turns out you can't message the admin.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    I'm pretty sure both Marie and Phillip have admin privileges.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Well, in that case I hope they can fix this. I don't have high hopes since we never got the season 2 Sets section, even though I mentioned it a couple of times.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    I don't think I can do that. I just have moderator privileges, not Admin. Trish should be able to, though, so I will bring it up to her.
    So when do we start season 3? I didn't make notes and I can't find any info...
    Reactions: Ange1e4e5
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Alright. Good. I just don't want to miss the session. Next friday is Midsummer's eve, which might not allow for two hours of being online. But then again, vacation is coming soon, and then I'm going to miss more than one session.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    I tweeted this query to Prof. Olsen, so we'll see if we can't get a firm date soon.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Great!
    I started reading 'Of the Sindar' again the other day. We've got some things to deal with there... So many years...so few events...
    Haakon
    Haakon
    No I realise that. Still, it is a relatively short time compared to the years of the 'Of the Sindar'.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I think we would do well dealing with Sindar, Dwarves and bad guys in ME for one episode.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    It could work well with a frame in which people don't want to talk about the Oath...
    I tried to alert the execs about the non existent season 3 casting subforum. I don't know if they noticed.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Same. If nothing changes, I'll e-mail Trish and ask her.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Good. I sent a mail to someone the other day. Through 'contact us'
    Does the name of the Edain language 'Taliska' imply that someone speaking it should sound like a drunken Scotsman?
    Hey, look - we have posted almost ten thousand messages here...
    Reactions: MithLuin
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    ...and 40% of them are you and me :)
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Oh... I didn't realise! Right. Good work!
    Haakon
    Haakon
    And Nick is another 12%...
    I hope there will be a section for Season 3 Casting soon.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I contacted someone about this. Hopefully they will create a subsection.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    IF not, ask on Friday!
    Oh I missed the beginning of the session! Who were cast in the frame?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    We don't seem to be engaged in the same discussion at the moment
    amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    Yeah these comments on statuses aren't threaded well. I was trying to respond to Nicholas.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Yeah, it's my fault. I was mistaken anyway. My memory was of a description of certain groups of orcs. Apparently, since they were on base anyway, they got soldiers into Orc makeup and used their awesome marching skills to give the Orcs their head-swinging unison.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back