I still like one or two of my ideas better, but some of these are great improvements over what I put up too. I think this is a pretty good timeline, and would be happy with this outcome.Galadriel and Celeborn's story arc, as detailed in Session 4-05:
1) Celeborn sees Galadriel among the camp of the Noldor at Mithrim and recognizes that she is a force to be reckoned with. They don't officially meet, though. (He 'notices' her; she doesn't really notice him.)
2) Galadriel goes to Menegroth of her own volition early in the season in an attempt to take charge of the public relations between the Sindar and the Noldor. She knows Thingol is a relative (her great-uncle she never met), but her motivation is clearly political leadership at this point.
3) When Galadriel arrives in Menegroth, she looks into Melian's eyes and has a crisis of self-doubt. She has been mostly putting aside the (recent) past and not dealing with it, but now she is a bit overwhelmed by her own cooperation with those who are guilty of rebellion and kinslaying. Melian recognizes that there is pain and darkness in Galadriel's past, but gets only an impression of Galadriel's emotional state, no details.
4) Galadriel gives up her political ambitions and goes to live with Finrod (essentially abdicating the role of ambassador immediately; Finrod and Fingolfin send Angrod to Menegroth instead.) She is depressed and disengaged from the doings of the other Noldor right at the time that they are establishing realms of their own in Beleriand (formerly, one of her most keen ambitions).
5) Finrod is worried about her, though he does not understand the reason for the change in her. He invites her to attend the Mereth Aderthad with him. While there, she meets Celeborn. He is surprised to see the change in her and wonders what has happened. While overlooking the harbor at Vinyamar, she tells him of the death of her mother Earwen in Valinor. His empathy and understanding draws her out of her shell a bit, and she is inspired to return to Menegroth.
6) Back in Menegroth, she becomes Melian's protege. Her goal is to learn from Melian how to be a good queen, but also to set aside her own ambitions for a time. She talks to Melian fairly openly, but does not share any of the Noldor's "secrets" with her. Celeborn also lives in Menegroth.
7) Eventually, Galadriel shares the full history of the Kinslaying with Celeborn. He is torn, as obviously this is a secret that his king should really know about, but just as obviously, it will tear apart the allegiance of the Sindar and the Noldor if he shares it. He decides to keep Galadriel's confidence, though he tells her that they will have to tell Thingol and Melian eventually.
8) Thingol finds out about the Kinslaying by other means. Galadriel and Celeborn have become engaged. Thingol declares the Ban of Quenya and Noldor jewels; anyone openly expressing Noldor culture is deemed an unrepentant kinslayer.
9) Galadriel and Celeborn get married.
Season 5: Galadriel and Celeborn's honeymoon tour of Middle Earth.
And Phillip Menzies is right; we totally need a Gantt chart to plan out the season and put all of these storylines together! I don't have Microsoft Project, but I can probably do something basic in Excel.....
The part that was in the session but is missing from the summary above is that Celeborn bears the brunt of Thingol's immediate rage - through shouting at Celeborn, who stoically endures it, he eventually tempers his own much harsher initial reaction (The fiends must be expunged from the continent!) down to "just" the Ban.